Cristiano Ronaldo at Manchester United

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cristiano is already not young, he cant play at good level as before. May be he is a good as a striker, but not enough good already. He had bad form at Real Madrid and skips games, because of form. He is not commands player. He cant pressure at all game. Often lose ball. His statistics is not like before. He was bad at Juventus already. And he cant be best straker again at APL. Its big problem for MU, whats why Man City didnt signed him. Im Real Madrid Fan, and glad that he left Madrid

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question is, how long will he be able to play at such a high level.

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a hurry, I need to go to New Castle)

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once again Cristiano being decisive and scoring the winning goal. It's amazing that even at 37 he still plays very well.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think he is going to retire soon. So it's certainly good for you to have him.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo is a great player. Agains't atalanta he shows he's skills. Never give up !

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Cristiano will play until the age of 40 at least)

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Super soccer player. It's a shame his career is going downhill. But age takes its toll.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky not to be sent off yesterday. To be fair his goal that got ruled out looked a bit harsh, but he shouldn't have still been on the pitch at this point.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Will stuff personal statistics again, narcissist and braggart. I think Manchester United will face the fate of Juventus when Ronaldo came:):D

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another goal today in Manchester's victory, his contribution to the team is impressive.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everybody ! good player - but it seems to me that he is too overwhelmed with attention and praise

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cr7 came back with everything to me the best player in the world, as he had already played there he already knows his old team very well...

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, that great player, as Cristiano Ronaldo:cool:, strengthen the any football club,
and not only Manchester United...:rolleyes:

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

the best player in the world on one of the best teams in the world

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cristiano is awesome. Another saving goal scored today in the final minutes against Atalanta in Italy.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The CR7 is worth 11 players, every game he scores a goal and saves the team and the coach's job

BillyDuke1989

BillyDuke1989

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is a pure genius, his football skills cannot be overestimated, I hope he will be in this business for many more years...

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Thanks to his remarkable performances, Manchester United will qualify for the next round but I think they have no option to win this UCL nor the Premier League.However, it is The United ....

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For his age he is still in shape playing against players who are 10 years younger than him that is because of his discipline very few are active at his age, there are only 2 in the world and they are Cristiano and Messi although Messi is 2 years younger but still he also continues to score goals.

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always thought Messi was better, he probably was, but now Krish is proving his greatness, what a mad motivation he has.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everybody! :) Recently I thought, or me seem, that " Manchester United "
is not last football club for Cristiano...:deal: I don't know, why...:rolleyes: But I so feel...:smile:

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For his age he is still in shape playing against players who are 10 years younger than him that is because of his discipline very few are active at his age, there are only 2 in the world and they are Cristiano and Messi although Messi is 2 years younger but still he also continues to score goals.

true, I'll give him that, he's got to be the best 36 year old to have played the game (unless Messi will still be at that level in 2 years time!)
And it's not like goalkeepers or old-style centre halves who can play in to their late 30s, or even strikers who never had any pace or power to rely on in the first place, like say Teddy Sheringham, who stayed in the top flight til he was about 40.
But Ronaldo - in addition to his undoubted skill, Cristiano's game is largely about speed and athleticism. To still be doing what he's doing at 36 is just insane.