Cristiano Ronaldo at Manchester United

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo returns to Manchester after 12 years. I thought it was a great signing and it will strengthen United a lot. What do you think?

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
*burps*

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Of course,with Cristiano Ronaldo now Manchester is a stronger team.They should fight for the EPL title and the Champions League.He is 36 years old but he is a great athlete so I think he will play at a good level the 2 years of contract with the United.I look forward to watching the Derby against Manchester City.Great news for Manchester fans!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I loved it, looking forward to watching he again in the Premier League. Lots of interesting transfers going on.

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was the only right choice picked by Cristiano. CR going home. :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If not PSG then MU was the other option, but it surprised me a bit, I was almost certain it would go into PSG. :hmmmm:

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a man utd fan, at first i thought he was going to city, then city pulled out and suddenly i heard Man U have made a bid for him. Didnt see that coming.

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's see how good it still is. In terms of fitness, he is certainly still better than most of those 5 years younger.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's the right choice, it's time to go home to Old Trafford:D

A

archilazy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MU started to take stars in ages: before Ibrahimović, Cavani

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was totally unexpected transfer for me. I think it'll be interesting to watch after him in premier league.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A great player returned home, hopefully he is the premier scorer to shut up his retractors

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For sure United's games will have more people watching on television, many who don't support Manchester will want to watch to see Cristiano's game. I'm looking forward to watching United's first Champions League game

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let's see. But it seems to me that he is not the same.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo is a strong player and he can improve any team and make the game much more beautiful.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano Ronaldo returns to Manchester after 12 years. I thought it was a great signing and it will strengthen United a lot. What do you think?

thoughts are such that he can strengthen the team mentally, he is self-motivated to win and also influences the team. but it can also weaken her, in the Premier League a difficult schedule, and he is ready to play not only in the starting lineup, to be changed or to come on as a substitute himself ?!
but it is more interesting to watch Manchester now, the management move is definitely good.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know if it has already been revealed which jersey number will be his. A 7 (but the league may not let him go because he is already busy (Cavani) and cannot be changed during the season only if the player navigates out of the team (whose number is)). Or go back to number 28 worn in Sporting. By the way, I heard that switching to 7 was not his idea during his first MU season, but was recommended to him by Sir Alex Ferguson because Best, Cantona, Beckham in MU wore it in front of him (good roster :D ).

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I think this is for Cristiano Ronaldo himself the best option for continuing and ending his career in Manchester. One of the legends of Manchester forever.:)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not consider it a good decision to sign Cristiano Ronaldo. I think it will hinder the team rather than strengthen it, just like with Juventus. I don’t understand professional management, what is the purpose of contracting outside of jersey sales.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
the next winner of the league is Manchester

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
still dont think this move puts over liverpool and man city should help close the gap a little

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
These transfer was very very big suprise for me. But we must today amdit: Premiere league is the best and popular league in the world. So many players want to play in these league. CR is back after so many years and I think that is normal he wanna finish his career in Manchester United, he is theirs baby:). It will be nice to see red devils with CR.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don’t know if it has already been revealed which jersey number will be his. A 7 (but the league may not let him go because he is already busy (Cavani) and cannot be changed during the season only if the player navigates out of the team (whose number is)). Or go back to number 28 worn in Sporting. By the way, I heard that switching to 7 was not his idea during his first MU season, but was recommended to him by Sir Alex Ferguson because Best, Cantona, Beckham in MU wore it in front of him (good roster :D ).

Previously whoever had #21 was kicked off to Leeds so Cavani would take that number instead and Ronaldo his - simple as that ...
Also i wonder what happens to Luke Shaw now like wasn't he that one who lived in Ronaldo's mansion there ...