francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
'The coronavirus does not have a passport'

It is really very unfortunate and worrying what is happening in the world, and many countries are beginning to isolate themselves from the rest of the other countries. The French president, Emmanuel Macron, has declared this Thursday during a television speech that france will close its borders to be 'crucial', but clarified that the decision on the matter will be made in coordination with the European Union. So far, at least 2,876 cases of covid-19 have been registered and 61 people have died in the French country.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the major US sports are canceled. PGA and NASCAR are playing and racing without fans

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now the PGA tour has canceled events

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everything closes rather for a long time:drunken_s:ahhhhh::(

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
everything closes rather for a long time:drunken_s:ahhhhh::(

Everything? Checked saturday's football games and it does look like they are actually playing in Kazakhstan aswell as in Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey + some other places so who knows what they are waiting for in these locations cause i doubt that in these places situation isn't critical :hmmmm2:

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The virus has affected not only sports. Canceled everything that is possible. Some employers have moved their employees to remote work. This virus was worse than we thought.

Y

ypiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion it will be fine, just need to control the situation checking the players and visitors , because we can't stop the world finances.

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in argentina, the virus is coming and suspend all event public.
I am worried about this virus.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ticket scalpers at The Masters took a beating. Refunds would go to the ticker holder, which is almost always not the reseller.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MMA and Mexican soccer are the only sports I know that are still going on

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch wrestling once in awhile and they have starting recording without a live crowd.
It was funny watching the wrestlers trying to rile up a non-existent crowd, too weird to watch, switched channels.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
MMA and Mexican soccer are the only sports I know that are still going on

There's way more football leagues still going on than just mexico ...

Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan are the only UEFA nations still playing today and there's also some matches in Australia, Asia and south-america aswell ...

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems that covid-19 has a pretty serious impact on the sport, many football leagues have suspended or even canceled.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It seems that covid-19 has a pretty serious impact on the sport, many football leagues have suspended or even canceled.

Looks weird doesn't it. It's like you'll become (temporarily) one of these weird people (here) who aren't intrested in sports at all :hmmmm2:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, it may happen that we really have nothing to discuss in sports. People need: "bread and spectacles!." We may lose our spectacles.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The days in the house are very boring without any sporting events to watch on TV because of this virus. :(:(:(

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far all NHL teams will be paying their non-working staff for missed work. Except Boston

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is happening all around the world actually, not only in the US, in Brazil every sporting event has been cancelled. I hope things get better swiftly.

igorneia

igorneia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
horror situation in brazil

this pandemic is driving everyone crazy in brazil, in this case it is stopping everything on the deserts streets the economy turning into nothing I fear the worst for my nation not only in sport but in real life even people who need to work as a freelance and take bread home is in a calamity situation, may god help us in this moment of crisis.:mad:

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must say I haven't missed sports at all.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it because you aren't intrested in sports at all ...
I'm a sports guy but it just seems not important. family has pushed it aside golf on sundays, March madness, celtics,Bruins, I just don't miss it. I've even lost interest in watching poker. they closed the racquet clubs where I play two times a week. I don't know what's going on

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have missed sports enough that I am watching replays of the 2019 NBA playoffs...lol...

The sooner we all comply with the government/medical requests to practice self-isolation and social distancing, the sooner we can combat this thing and get back to living. Let the medical professionals do their job and hope they are not in any health trouble themselves. But of course, we have a lot of people who continue to ignore these simple requests because well... they can?!