PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Shells

I haven't really followed other sports, but I see the "real" problem is somewhat enlarged due to if you get sick and not die "Extreme" you will be in quarantine for another 14 days. Also people you exposed will be in quarantine. (Its like a big Ponsi scheme.) That extra time will extend the problems arising from the virus. Not many people can miss 21 days of work and business can't due without for that amount of time also. I am looking forward to see just how this plays out.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indian Wells tennis tournament was canceled this week

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My wife just told me that the hospital she works at is screening people in their car before admittance. Not exactly sure how, but this is getting out of control.

umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the moment preserving the life of the people is very important
poker or sports need us healthy

K

kosorez1980

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but I think that this virus was greatly inflated, there are many diseases that people die from (AIDS, flu, etc.), can someone make money on this?

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SAP center in San Jose cancelled hockey games

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My wife just told me that the hospital she works at is screening people in their car before admittance. Not exactly sure how, but this is getting out of control.

I guess they are doing whatever they can. I hope your wife is protected.

but I think that this virus was greatly inflated, there are many diseases that people die from (AIDS, flu, etc.), can someone make money on this?

I would say people are making money (not sure how much) on the Covid-19 virus - just listen to the news and you will see some places were charging $79 for a container or bottle of hand sanitizer which would normally cost a couple dollars. That's just an example but I'm sure there are other items that are over-inflated in price.

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for your kind concern, however we are not in the high risk pool, with underlining diseases. Just a thought, I've talked to a few people and they seem to go the way of shutting down everything for 14 days like Italy has done. I'm in the USA.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Countries cancel all mass events due to the threat of coronavirus. Yesterday, this action took effect in Moscow. Health is much more important than any event. Correctly do that cancel.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Within the next 2 weeks I expect the announcements that the remainders of the NHL and NBA seasons will be cancelled. I also expect the announcement soon that the olympics will be cancelled.

Ptiza

Ptiza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say people are making money (not sure how much) on the Covid-19 virus - just listen to the news and you will see some places were charging $79 for a container or bottle of hand sanitizer which would normally cost a couple dollars. That's just an example but I'm sure there are other items that are over-inflated in price.
People's greed for money drives them to madness. Speculators profit from the world's Woe. They do not even realize that they may be affected by this virus. The world is cruel. Those who live in the world are even more cruel.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The NBA season is canceled after Jazz center Rudy Gobert tested positive for Covid 19

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Now i wonder which european football league is last to be cancelled :hmmmm2:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
List of nations where football is effected:

ASIA:
World Cup qualifications is postponed until further notice. Also most leagues is postponed.

austria:
LASK vs Manchester United will be played behind closed doors. The government will soon decide what to do with the football league.

Bulgaria:
Empty stadiums for all league matches the next two weeks.

Denmark:
Empty stadiums in March.

Czech Republic:
All public events with more than 100 people will be called off = no fans on stadium.

Croatia:
Closed doors for all matches until 31st March (at least).

france:
France announced a ban of gatherings of more than 1,000 people. Most likely football matches behind closed doors until 15th of April.

germany:
On Sunday, German health minister Jens Spahn advised that all events of 1000 or more people should now be cancelled. Most likely football in Germany will be played behind closed doors, but still no final decision.

Greece:
The sports minister announced a two-week ban (closed doors) on sports events with spectators.

Hungary:
Every indoor event with over 100 ppl and every outdoor event with over 500 (not only football matches) people we''ll be canceled or played without fans

Holland:
Yet no bans for fans, but the government will have a meeting later this week about football.

Morocco:
Empty stadiums.

Italy:
All sport events postponed until April.

netherlands:
All matches in the Provence of Noord Brabant will be played without fans.

North Maccedonia:
Empty stadiums.

Poland:
All matches in the Ekstraklasa and lower leagues will be played without fans.

portugal:
All football matches without fans.

Romania:
All Romanian league matches will be played without spectators attending until further notice because of the coronavirus outbreak, the Romanian Football Federation (FRF) said.

Slovakia:
All football matches in next 2 weeks canceled.

Slovenia:
All football matches without fans.

Spain:
Closed doors for at least two weeks. Including Barcelona vs Napoli in Champions League.

switzerland:
All matches suspended until March 23rd.

Ukraine:
Ban to all public meeting with more than 200 people. So no fans on stadium until April 3

... and this list is probably going to get bigger (and bigger) :hmmmm2:

PackinPat

PackinPat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The list is just the beginning...

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The UEFA Champions League Round of 16 matches between Manchester City FC – Real Madrid CF and Juventus - Olympique Lyonnais will not take place as scheduled.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s a pity that the European championship will be canceled:(

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Euro 2020 can also cancel talking

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.Very good decisions taken by most governments.They will be for our own sake.That said,we have to be patient till that virus disappears..