Corruption and sport

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty sure soccer and tennis are the only major sports here in the US that allow you to enter the professional ranks at a young age. The rest have some type of age, college years, or graduation from college type of requirement so I don’t think it is quite as bad here as it is in other countries.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all sports are corrupt. College sports pay the top guys and gals under the table. Little leaguers use fake birth certificates. Pros do anything to play that last year for the big check.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from Ukraine, there is such a situation — a young guy is promising in football — there are invitations from top clubs in our country, he was invited to the training camp, he played all the matches, the coach is satisfied, but in the end there are hints — either pay money or, generally, the guy returned home, how is it in your country? is there a similar situation ?!
The players in your country have to pay the "top clubs",,,,that is very strange. :eek: Ive never heard of this before,,,

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
here in my country standard that corruption is everywhere, and play football as a child and already witnessed and agent and coach asking for money to take a professional club !:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: