Corruption and sport

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from Ukraine, there is such a situation — a young guy is promising in football — there are invitations from top clubs in our country, he was invited to the training camp, he played all the matches, the coach is satisfied, but in the end there are hints — either pay money or, generally, the guy returned home, how is it in your country? is there a similar situation ?!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it is difficult for me to say something specifically about this situation, I am not familiar with it. I think it 's a private case. I can only offer this young football player to hire a professional football agent. And preferably a foreigner from a European agency.

S

stoneryder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately corruption makes part of the sports.Here in brazil are lots of cases similar to this one.They always take advantage of the athletes.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unfortunately corruption makes part of the sports.Here in Brazil are lots of cases similar to this one.They always take advantage of the athletes.

Athletes happily exploit their position & damage their sport for their own personal gain. Easy on the tears.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
The truth in all countries is like this in the case of my country the soccer players are picked up by their contacts regardless of whether they are a good player, that is why in my country it is soccer, it is very bad to have corruption and favors between people

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This situation is typical for all sports. Only somewhere it is manifested more pronounced, but somewhere not so.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is very bad,politics corruption in sport should not be, but now sport has turned into a business it is very bad!

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Corruption is everywhere, including FIFA. Young stars are picked by strong clubs and someone takes a good amount of money. Doesnt matter if the young player will be a substitute there, its a gambling/trading game. Far away from a perfect world :D

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Corruption is an integral part of sport. This is so to my regret.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a lot of different types of corruption in sports. I was a huge fan of Maria Sharapova until I learned that she took performance enhancing drugs.

I'm still a fan but I'm definitely questioning all her previous tennis achievements now!! :D:eek:

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
FIFA is rotten still

Corruption is everywhere, including FIFA. Young stars are picked by strong clubs and someone takes a good amount of money. Doesnt matter if the young player will be a substitute there, its a gambling/trading game. Far away from a perfect world :D
they tossed out a bunch of top officials but that was only for show . I would think the system is just as corrupt now . ( btw , bicycle racing seems to stink all the way though as well ! )

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Corruption in football has always been and will be. A lot of information is shown and dishonest game moments are proved. I’m sure that if your friend is determined, he can find a way out and grow in his career. He needs to look for other possibilities. If he is promising, he will be able to play in the big leagues.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Corruption is everywhere, not only on sports. Unfortinly.
A bad example, the Women 100 meters World Record was set in 1988 ! By a American Woman full of Steriods and other drugs. No women has been close to break that record since over 30 years ! And they did nothing about it so far.
USA dirty dark side there.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In those areas where huge piles of money are spinning there will always be corruption. Regardless of the type of activity. The greed of the people of the last decade surprises me more and more.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that after so much technical progress and not the development of spirituality and morality, humanity begins to degrade quickly and this affects all types of activities and the environment. And all this is interconnected,
it’s just sad in what state we leave this world to our children, but few people care, the main thing is that I personally feel good

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anytime money is envolved in sports corruption is coming at times too

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know this from rumors in Russia from 2000 to 2005-2007 there was a very difficult situation, from the provinces it was not enough to have talent to break into the top clubs, so everyone remained in their cities, now the situation has decisively changed and it has become much easier to show his ability to see a lot of talented youth appear in top clubs.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia is synonymous with the word corruption. This cancer of our society is involved in all spheres of life citizens in our country. Our politicians are skilled businessmen who, after entering politics, suddenly become rich and powerful, while in normal states politicians are paid as professors. In sports, it is enough for us to say the name of one man. Zdravko Mamić

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from Ukraine, there is such a situation — a young guy is promising in football — there are invitations from top clubs in our country, he was invited to the training camp, he played all the matches, the coach is satisfied, but in the end there are hints — either pay money or, generally, the guy returned home, how is it in your country? is there a similar situation ?!

trading football players = modern type of slavery

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Corruption in sports, 100% exists, it is certainly sad:flute:

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just want our children to live in a better world, but we are not able to give it to them.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sport is politics, it is business, it is corruption. Without it, now I am not sad at all, there are so many talented people missing who through such things cannot realize themselves. I am also from Ukraine but I am sure that this is a worldwide problem.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Everyone wants to clip the ticket.
If these guys are really good a talent spotter will see this and hopefully they will progress.

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something similar happens in argentina. The players are sold in millions of euros and almost all the money goes to the club and the representatives. The saddest thing is that in my country the clubs are public companies and almost all of them are in default.