Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
It's a pity that this final of the Copa Libertadoras has to be played in Spain ... and even more shameful all the incidents that caused it to be taken to another country ... However in the sporting plane it will be a very intense game and I think that in the end the score is... River 2 to 1 against Boca Junior

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Predicting this game is very complex since it is not only a final but also the South American super classic, but I think that in the conditions of playing in a neutral stadium the favored one is Boca since River lost playing in the monumental, so I think Boca wins and will be the champion of the Libertadores

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight will be a great game, two great teams and the whole world awaits this game look safe .. I hope it is sportmenski game without any problems and the better team win.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game will be postponed again and the final will be in Italy on 16/12... What? No? In this case because the River lost de field command, 2x1 Boca

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they have problems again today, they should cancell 2018 Libertadores Cup and punish both teams. And go back normal on 2019 Cup. Simple as that.
Argentinos are very dirty players. Their fans as well.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I failed to watch the match. Electricity in the house was absent for more than 7 hours. From the news heard the result of the match. Missed an interesting game. Congratulations to River Plate with a win.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I failed to watch the match. Electricity in the house was absent for more than 7 hours. From the news heard the result of the match. Missed an interesting game. Congratulations to River Plate with a win.

Oh, I'm sorry for you, but you will be surprised looking Quintero playing in Europe for a top team, not the same for the ppl that saw the match today!

Last edited:
kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, I'm sorry for you, but you will be surprised looking Quintero playing in Europe for a top team, not the same for the ppl that saw the match today!
I am not interested in players from other countries except Russia. I missed the match and that says it all.

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My prediction for this match was Both team to score, but i forgot to post here.
Btw, it was a great match, both team wanted to prove to the world yesterday.
It was a way better match than a lot of European matches.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boca lost because missed a lot. If that ball was inside, they would be thinking during the entire week.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not interested in players from other countries except Russia. I missed the match and that says it all.

Oh, so sorry for you that can't enjoy good players :( It is what it is

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My prediction for this match was Both team to score, but i forgot to post here.
Btw, it was a great match, both team wanted to prove to the world yesterday.
It was a way better match than a lot of European matches.

so many fans of one as of another experienced it with great drama the match. I, who am neither one nor the other, transmitted nervousness to the party

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Anyway Boca Juniors played badly, and won the one that made merits in the second half to win it.
Boca lost because missed a lot. If that ball was inside, they would be thinking during the entire week.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm from Boca Juniors and I have to say that River Plate has been playing better for years. regards
2 teams are strong but Boca must be the Champion
All pressure must be over River cause of the problems the supporters caused

I'm fan of Gremio but they lost on playoffs

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Close !
It's a pity that this final of the Copa Libertadoras has to be played in Spain ... and even more shameful all the incidents that caused it to be taken to another country ... However in the sporting plane it will be a very intense game and I think that in the end the score is... River 2 to 1 against Boca Junior

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Your analysis of the match is very good. Unfortunately, River Plate is beating Boca Juniors. I lost that magic cup, that you have to rescue. Greetings. I'm Argentine and from Boca
Predicting this game is very complex since it is not only a final but also the South American super classic, but I think that in the conditions of playing in a neutral stadium the favored one is Boca since River lost playing in the monumental, so I think Boca wins and will be the champion of the Libertadores

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope there are no dead people around this game , because its everything but not a football exibition event....

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The players are not dirty, in fact they are searched all over the world for their character and adaptation. The common fans are incredible, the problem here is that the "Barras" Holligans, have penetrated so within clubs, society and even politics that if you do not do what England did years ago we will have serious problems really. Greetings from argentina
If they have problems again today, they should cancell 2018 Libertadores Cup and punish both teams. And go back normal on 2019 Cup. Simple as that.
Argentinos are very dirty players. Their fans as well.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
:)
Tonight will be a great game, two great teams and the whole world awaits this game look safe .. I hope it is sportmenski game without any problems and the better team win.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What an atmosphere and what kind of spectacle. River played great and deservedly won the title. Quintero played a game of life, he was amazed at me and I really liked him. I'm guilty because I did not find a card to go to Madrid and to be part of that spectacle, but there is time, I hope there will be a chance next time.