Copa América

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to all Argentines. But as a spectator, I can say that this extremely "tied up" type of game is very bad to watch.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely prefer NBA basketball, preferably a game of poker :)
Congratulations to all Argentines. But as a spectator, I can say that this extremely "tied up" type of game is very bad to watch.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Good win for Argentina, but not a great game to watch. Way too many fouls, no flow to the game.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let’s say I also watch a World Cup final in this lineup brazil - Argentina. Maybe he'll come together next year.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, Argentina likes to drop off somewhere earlier and they don't get far. I would like to watch such a finale.
Let’s say I also watch a World Cup final in this lineup Brazil - Argentina. Maybe he'll come together next year.

Leousar

Leousar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a great final, the winner was clearly from Argentina

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations Argentina.!.Members from that coountry must be proud and happy.This is a very combative team.One brazilian mistake and the damage was done.It was nice to see Messi,at last, winning a championship.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a pity that Messi will retire soon. You have to use it and watch it in action.
Congratulations Argentina.!.Members from that coountry must be proud and happy.This is a very combative team.One brazilian mistake and the damage was done.It was nice to see Messi,at last, winning a championship.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I wrote above that Brazil will win, although in my heart since childhood I have only one Argentina team. I am so glad that I made a mistake with the forecast, happiness happened for me and many in the world, Messi is the best and at the end of the year he will take 7 golden balls:D:D:D

D

damas13251

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was so happy for Messi...

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like that Argentina also won the cup because Messi also won a trophy just like Cristiano Ronaldo and the next one I hope will be Neymar.