Who Will won the copa América????

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Uruguay will win the America cup.I don't see brazil or argentina as favorite teams anymore.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.My country Perú was the runner up in the last edition, so I look forward to watching another great performance.of my national team.But ,nowadays, Brazil is the strongest team in South América with an extraordinary World Cup qualifiers.

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The winner of the American Cup for me will be Brazil, I think it is the best selection.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sincerely, Brazil is the favorite.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Final...Brazil X Argentina

Brazil wins!!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I really like Uruguay as an underdog and I hope they can go as far as posible.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Argentina is the favorite team to win the Copa America

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil will undoubtedly step off the field as the winner. They have a good squad, at least better than their competitors. Compared to European teams, they are currently a bit behind.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Argentina is the favorite team to win the Copa America
Without a doubt, Argentina can be the champion, as they have Messi of course, and also some other good players. If we also consider the level of the teams, we see that we practically only have Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil with real chances to be champions.

However, despite all this, Argentina is not the favorite, the favorite team is Brazil. Brazil has been leading the qualifiers for the World Cup very easily and is going over the opponents in the Copa America. Argentina has been struggling to win their games, all of them hotly contested and still suffering from the pressure of not being champions since 1993.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Brazil beat Colombia in a dramatic way and Casemiro steals win at the death for ‘Samba Boys’. He scored victory goal in the 90+10 min of added time.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted, of course, that Messi finally won the trophy with the national team. In the final, maybe Brazil.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I consider Brazil and Argentina as favorites. I think Brazil will win the Copa, the composition of the players is skillful, the home stadium factor and of course the referees, who are often on the side of the tournament hosts:)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil is very much together now so I would be quite surprised if they didn’t win.

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am brazilian and love the history of our national team, but I hate what is the team now. It is only bussiness and I think it is sells to Brasil win.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil vs chile has a swam song look for Tite... sad.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

Brazil of course without any doubt

rgds

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Brazil will win it, they have a good team, the final will be against Argentina and it will be very willing.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not gonna be easy. Brazil will win

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina is also starting to move more and more and if they make it to the Finals another fantastic Brazil - Argentina final could be.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take notes for sports bets, to the final Argentina and Brazil. It is defined by penalties Argentina wins 3 to 2 "plus nothing":D

BenImortal

BenImortal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The final will be Brazil vs Argentina as Conmebol always expect.
It will be a great final and Brazil will overcome Argentina in order to keep the rule:
"Messi never won a torney with Argentine National Team".

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I take back everything I said about the quality of football presented by Brazil's national team.

In the last three matches Brazil had a poor football while Argentina grew in the competition, has been playing very well and Messi has been destroying.

Of course Brazil can be the champion, but now, if I had to bet on someone, it would be Argentina. Even more considering that Messi has never won any important championship for the Argentine national team and they have not won anything since 1993, they are playing very well and with much more desire and need to win.