Conor McGregor Assaults Old Man

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He just thinks that he can do everything without consequences, which is a completely and utter lie. He doesn't have respect for anyone, because he thinks he can beat anyone, but one day he will try again to look tough and will get his ass whooped. Somebody needs to teach him to respect the other people.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Connor. I had roots for him in fight with habib. I don't believe that he could do it. I think that he is too clever man to do smth like that. Hope that it was some kind of stupid promo

aGreen

aGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After this video, McGregor di*d for me. punch old man when he just not watching... rage irish kid

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Alcohol levels all who partake. I went into my regular watering hole, sober, late at night a few years ago and was amazed at how scary it was, and they were my friends who had lost all judgement.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he is trash. he could be a much better person. imagine the amount of children that looks up to him. they will probably become criminals :) just kidding!!!! but still not a good image!!!

A

astros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I pulled for him when he fought Mayweather, but if they fought again, I surly would not

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clown, he is a clown everywhere, although he earns money on his image:wavey:

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bright take-off !!! faded fall !! one-day man !!

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You can tell he hates himself and feels so very small.