KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Wow. Just wow.

My reaction when I watched the video was exactly like the bartender's.

That mofo must be on coke or some heavy shit to soccer punch an old man for refusing to drink that bottled piss.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Conor had gotten away with a lot of crazy things before. Fans have always loved the Irishman for the bright emotions, but probably now he has crossed the line. Even the ardent fans of McGregor do not hide disappointment. The old people should be respected, and I think Conor should be put in jail.
"Even if an elderly person hits you 10 times, you have no right to answer him. The old people should be respected, and I think Conor should be put in jail.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you are allowed to break the rules so often with very little to no consequences, you tend to keep breaking the rules.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The guys a multi-millionaire and he's hangin out with old men in a shitty little bar,,,, :rolleyes: Sad,,,

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The arrogance of this guy is amazing ... I don't care how good you are at something .... how noble you have been born, you have no right to act like this in our society any longer, I agree with you Vitos very strongly on a couple of points ... our culture has no respect for it's elders any more and they should be respected, if for nothing more than getting that far on this rock ... and secondly McGregor absolutely does belong in jail any of us sure would be and rightly so ...

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like a case of drinks in sense out with the patron being rude to Conor refusing a drink then a drunken foolish over reaction by Conor.
People over doing it on alcohol is the culture mixed in public houses like this cause chaos,fights and much worse happens regularly only makes the news because he is famous.
Court appointment will take a long time with the amount of serious cases court services have to handle first.
People are getting kicked to death,stabbed or shot in similar situations with too much booze involved,
I and many others would probably laugh off a one punch attempt not concerned and not bother pressing charges even.
That old lads wife/partner probably hit him harder when he quit drinking and got home few hours later when bar closed.
Wife...I spent hours cooking you your favourite dinner dear,Patron... slams down dinner plate says thats sh##!
Wife...Frying pan clonk.:D

Last edited:
gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Given that he is a very popular character, he should be a model both in and outside the sports arena, but for me it's a toxic person. It's not the first time he has such uncontrolled actions. It should be deastically sanctioned.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats so embarassing professional fighter attack old man, for comparison i could attack 10 years old kid that would be the same omg

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the one that, if it's not fake video, then still it disturbed so many times to get to the head, nothing good ends =)

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poor behavior, but shocking that he didn't knock him out. Pro fighter throwing a sucker punch and it didn't seem to take him down.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is what money, fame and a dilapidated lifestyle makes with people watched by millions of people, for many it is an example and an idol, the worst thing is that children believe in his honest way. Shameful behavior, requiring removal from participation in any battles, so that people forget who he is.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This guy's a idiot, I've never liked him. You figure that, even a moron, would be like "I've dodged a lot of bullets, I better chill out". I hope that old guy gets paid.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m not even surprised seeing this. As much as I love to watch him in the octagon or 1 boxing match, he tends to lose his cool. The attack on the bus seemed more like a show (like wwe) but this is just out of line.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you Drink alcohol you always make stupid decisions. That's why I quit drinking it's a waste of time. I always lost when I drank at playing poker.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He cant buy good behaviour with his money...

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Wow , this man is very aggressive and ruthless , I wouldn't want to be close to him when he's drunk for sure , now that I think it again I don't want to be close to him in any case , I might get beaten for no good reason at all:help: ...

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always been a fan of his, but his arrogance is making that hard now.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
His sucker punch was as cheap and weak as his whiskey.

Last edited:
D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
McGregor is a joke Doesn’t even look provoked. And against an old guy. WTF is going on in his head ?

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Old man said “you suck Wimp.” Lol