Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Passed the hour was just passing shame won no more than no fight was so marketing

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion this is an advertising move and price increase :D

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its totally acceptable he has more than enough money for the rest of his life after his fight with Nurmagomedov and with Mayweather. He is transitioning to becoming an actual business man with his whiskey and other ventures which makes sense since he is raising his son and doesn't need to risk getting his ass beat to make money nowadays.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won’t be shocked when he returns for a fight in a year or two if he for sure is retiring

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He thought it was better to sell beer and fun than training and getting injured in the Octagon. The more beer he had not bad sold

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitly a PR joke! He is just trying to create Hype when he comes back.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because of his legal issues,it makes sense to "retire".Now his lawyers can say he has no incoming income,,, :rolleyes: (he'll b back)

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did he retire? I haven't seen it yet. Maybe he is just laying the groundwork for a future BIG Pay-Per-View "come out of retirement" match! :D:D:D

:D Yeah I bet he comes back at some point in the next few years if the price is right. Especially against some big time opponent.

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's been going back and forth with Khabib on Twitter. I enjoy some banter leading up to a fight, but this is silly.

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conor's just gonna come back from retirement soon. He's not getting main event and, he probably thinking now that, he will be fighting winner of Khabib vs Max/Dustin. Maybe next year.

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
McGregor will be back after all his legal troubles are taken care of. I'm fairly certain he's retired before. Once his financial advisor tells him he'll be broke by 45 due to being a grown man child, he'll be back.

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He already did that, went for 2 days from the UFC and went back, and now he lasted 9 days and returned to the UFS. I think all this for self-promotion and get more profit.

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's a self centred, arrogant son of a b. Thinks he's above the UFC and anyone involved. Good riddance.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's a self centred, arrogant son of a b. Thinks he's above the UFC and anyone involved. Good riddance.

I mean... yes, absolutely he's self-centred and arrogant*. But if he thinks he's above the UFC and everyone else involved, it's only because he is. The UFC needs him a lot more than he needs the UFC. They might not want to admit that in public, but they're stupid if they don't at least admit it to themselves in private.

* hot tip though: that ALSO describes the vast majority of other successful fighters

F

FOS1300

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was the time for him to go. Khabib just showed everyone how to beat him.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is another move to attract attention to your person.
I think he will still have several fights and can only then finally leave the UFC arena

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rest in peace Conor MacGregor.The most arrogant fighter ever!

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though he's a tough fighter, Conor McGregor is a business.

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Already back. I am a fan of UFC can safely say. Until he ceases to undergo mandatory testing for doping, he can at any time return. That's when he refuses to test, you can safely write it off.

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way! He means just one year of vacations and after he will be back to get more money.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Back and forth in that sport ,they come out of retirement lots

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently he retired to nice her back, a good fighter, before he even retired.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
propably he will return too young to quit. When he loose some of his money and reeceive good offer he will be back