College Football Playoffs 2014-2015 thread

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
God, how does Ohio State do it (I'm totally serious)? They just smacked Wisconsin square in the mouth. I don't see how you can't be impressed with Urban Meyer and what he's done with the Buckeyes. About 5 minutes until the selection - will it be Ohio State, Baylor, or TCU with the final spot? That's really the only question now.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't see how you win by 52 points and drop 3 spots but then again TCU doesn't bring eyeballs to the TV like tOSU will. TCU's one loss is to Baylor (supposedly the #5 team in the country) and yet they're somehow worse than tOSU who lost to Virginia ****ing Tech! It's a sham and a shame. The playoff committee just reenforced the ole boy network in college football. I hope tOSU loses by 300 ****ing points to Alabama and Urban Myer has a ****ing breakdown and has to resign for his mental health yet again.

Last edited:
grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't get it either...

Don't see how you win by 52 points and drop 3 spots but then again TCU doesn't bring eyeballs to the TV like tOSU will. TCU's one loss is to Baylor (supposedly the #5 team in the country) and yet they're somehow worse than tOSU who lost to Virginia ****ing Tech! It's a sham and a shame. The playoff committee just reenforced the ole boy network in college football. I hope tOSU loses by 300 ****ing points to Alabama and Urban Myer has a ****ing breakdown and has to resign for his mental health yet again.
I know it, TCU did nothing to lose its spot. Why did the committee even have them in that spot if they're just gonna dump them regardless of performance? I'm not worried about Ohio State's one loss, it was long ago and their only loss. Can make a case for the Buckeyes, TCU, and Baylor. It makes us want an 8-team playoff even more.