College Football

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LSU and Auburn really put themselves in a good spot with huge wins. They go head to head Sat Sept.15 @ 3:30, CBS. Should be a good one!
Really surprised to see Florida State just fall on their face at home. Vtech looked like Hokies of Beamer Ball days with the blocked punt for a td, well done. Seminole coach on the hot seat instantly.

gorbonz2020

gorbonz2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LSU and Auburn really put themselves in a good spot with huge wins. They go head to head Sat Sept.15 @ 3:30, CBS. Should be a good one!
Really surprised to see Florida State just fall on their face at home. Vtech looked like Hokies of Beamer Ball days with the blocked punt for a td, well done. Seminole coach on the hot seat instantly.
Florida State really embarrassed themselves last night it was not a good look on there part.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
South Carolina/Georgia

SCar at home vs Georgia, getting 10pts. I'll take those points, should be a lively crowd. Georgia was in the NC game last year, but they lost some talent. Clemson/Texas A&M should be good too, at A&M's house.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SCar at home vs Georgia, getting 10pts. I'll take those points, should be a lively crowd. Georgia was in the NC game last year, but they lost some talent. Clemson/Texas A&M should be good too, at A&M's house.

I like SCar +10 and Texas A&M +11.5 - good home team dogs

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Turns out that South Carolina pick vs Georgia was a grift. When EVERYBODY is saying it's a lock, you've got to realize something is off. Georgia outclassed South Carolina epically in that 2nd half. Every sign pointed to them being that much better, listen to the voice in your head. I'm going to do that going forward.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another good Saturday!! I was rooting for TCU last night but they couldn't pull it out. I think OSU had more fans in Texas than TCU :O

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shocking how fast and hard Florida State has fallen. Watched most of the game vs Syracuse - the Seminoles looked more like a patsy you would schedule for an easy win. Really not sure how much longer they'll hold on to Willie Taggart. Could be a situation where they relieve him of duty far before the season ends. They were losing at home last week vs Samford (no, not 'Stanford') until the last 5 minutes...not good...

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Roll tide are killing it this season

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shocking how fast and hard Florida State has fallen. Watched most of the game vs Syracuse - the Seminoles looked more like a patsy you would schedule for an easy win. Really not sure how much longer they'll hold on to Willie Taggart. Could be a situation where they relieve him of duty far before the season ends. They were losing at home last week vs Samford (no, not 'Stanford') until the last 5 minutes...not good...
I think they should that team is quitting bigtime already ,disgraceful effort against syracuse

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Turns out that South Carolina pick vs Georgia was a grift. When EVERYBODY is saying it's a lock, you've got to realize something is off. Georgia outclassed South Carolina epically in that 2nd half. Every sign pointed to them being that much better, listen to the voice in your head. I'm going to do that going forward.

Georgia is a good team again! I won't bet against them anymore.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I had Syracuse yesterday (+3) in which they covered yesterday easily with their 2nd string
QB coming in after Dungey got hurt. No emotion for a Seminole team! Two teams going in opposite directions.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice pick, Ribby

I had Syracuse yesterday (+3) in which they covered yesterday easily with their 2nd string
QB coming in after Dungey got hurt. No emotion for a Seminole team! Two teams going in opposite directions.
I also considered this game. Really proved that all is wrong with the Seminoles. Not easy to glean that Syracuse is a talented team when they're up against such a dumpster fire. Their previous opponent lit them up, State was lucky to get 7, wow. State has N Illinois at home next, they're favored by 10.5. Should be like watching a trainwreck, i guess.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the juice will be on fsu side still, some people just bet on names they know. They could very well lose straight up this week as well. They are on my do not bet list, either way.
I also considered this game. Really proved that all is wrong with the Seminoles. Not easy to glean that Syracuse is a talented team when they're up against such a dumpster fire. Their previous opponent lit them up, State was lucky to get 7, wow. State has N Illinois at home next, they're favored by 10.5. Should be like watching a trainwreck, i guess.