Chelsea versus Barcelona

F

Flash

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it is with the draw that it was difficult for chelsea to play with Barça, now it has become more complicated, I foresee a simple victory of Barça in the camp nou

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't wait for the second leg of the match up. Back in Barcelona they are heavily favored but if you look at the last match, Chelsea had it in the bag. They hit the post twice before scoring first.. then gave up the ball in the defensive zone allowing Barcelona to score. I think Chelsea are preparing to take this one away in mid March.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i still believe in my favourite team they can winGrand Pensioners

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in last season, I very much regretted that Chelsea wasn't in a Champions League, they played very powerfully in the English premr-league. in the first game I liked more Chelsea, but Barcelona most likely will outplay them. but it is obligatory to look!
my sympathies on side of Chelsea, but it is necessary to recognize that at the moment Barcelona one of the main favourites of a Champions League. especially it would be interesting to me to look at them against Manchester City.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since Barça played away in a draw, I do not think she is losing Chelsea at home, so I think Barca will go on.

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a romanian, so my soul team is Steaua Bucuresti. But, my opinion is that Barcelona will go far away.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No matter how sorry, but Chelsea do not stand a chance, Barcelona is Barcelona.

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As Tony G would say, "you have no heart!!!"
Chelsea greatest team in the world!!!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today is the second leg, I'm cheering for Chelsea, I want them to go to the next stage of the Champions League, I hope it will be a spectacular match.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
barca are good especially they are playing home

but i remmeber the elast time chelsea won the cup, they eliminated barca in the new camp

so everything is possible

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am Barcelona fan from my childhood and I hope they will win... but it will be difficult match

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona is favorite but Chelsea needs to go for it. William has to start playing, 3 guys up front and they need a couple of goals to eliminate Barcelona.

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big game the 14th. Chelsea got to have it. They are already struggling in the Premier League :(

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think barcelona will win .. they have great tactical game amd leo messi is a great player .. he plays a big role in the game

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think barcelona will win .. they have great tactical game amd leo messi is a great player .. he plays a big role in the game

I mean obviously Messi is a great player, but still. Conte is a great coach and hopefully they can come up with something.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sure that Chelsea will be very difficult to beat Barcelona

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Chelsea win always good to see the English teams winning

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very much upsets me that Chelsea such not stable team, wins the championship, 4 can't get to a top. I hope, in a match with Barcelona, we will see Chelsea, a last year's sample. even if they will play as in the first game in London, they will have chances of pass to a next round.

J

joksic7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The match will be very interesting. The result is difficult to predict.Chelsea <3

DFozzi

DFozzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Barcelona has a good chance to go further after the first game 1: 1 away

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Chelsea will go through Barcelona and you what do you think ???

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting and exciting match is expected tomorrow. Has long been a favorite football team Chelsea fc. Actually Chelsea nothing to lose, but I do not think he will attack a lot. I do not expect much to score, the extension is also possible.I am counting on surprise, I rather trust it! XD