Chelsea versus Barcelona

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another week of champions, highlight the game chelsea versus barcelona, ​​what is your forecast?

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
basa advance to the next round:D

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I expect a win for Barca in the first collision and possible continuation ahead!

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i Believe in my Favourite Footbal Club Chelsea can win today

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The match will be very interesting. The result is difficult to predict. I will watch with great pleasure.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
both team will score, and maybe chelsea will get a draw...maybe :D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look forward to a match. Barcelona - the favourite, especially at Chelsea is a lot of injured. but I hope that a game will be persistent. my sympathies on side of Chelsea.

Eric_A

Eric_A

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe there will be a draw as both teams are not bad but of course Barsa is a step ahead

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chelsea will win, its not because i hate barca, but chelsea in theire stadium will not loose

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
barcelona will win 100%, money was put on it simply)

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi, he has never scored the chelsea fc, I believe that there passes the key of the game, there are just a few minutes to enjoy this great game

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be intersted game, ans i hope Barcelona will be winner :)

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea will take revenge for Barcelona trap years ago

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of the brightest signs of the first round of the Champions League play-off was the confrontation between London's Chelsea and Catalan Barcelona. The battles of these teams have always been distinguished by their brightness and unpredictability, in the first place, remembering the matches with Ronaldinho's phenomenal goal without a run, the terrible judging of Evrebe, and the heroic kambek of the English, who are in the numerical minority. But all these events were not related to the current confrontation with these teams, the record duel opens a new story in relations between Chelsea and Barcelona.Start the second half of the meeting was dictated by the wards Valverde, but the Catalans still lacked the sharpness ahead, it is worth noting and a reliable game of the hosts on the defensive. In the debut of the second 45-minute, you can only remember the solo passage of Suarez with a final blow to the far corner, but Courtois did not experience any problems with the shot of Luis. "Pensioners" have gradually managed to take the game away from their own penalty area and even managed to score - in the 62nd minute, Azar otpasoval on the ubiquitous Willian after the corner, and he sent his ball with a brand-new blow to the net, "blowing" Stamford Bridge (1: 0 ).After conceding a goal, Barcelona again completely took the ball under its control and thirteen minutes later managed to restore parity - in the 75th minute the ball was in Iniesta after Christensen's error, Andres gave the pass to Messi, and Lionel in touch sent the ball into the goal - 1: 1. Until the end of the meeting, the teams showed restrained football, deciding to take less risks, the guests were quite happy with the away draw, and the hosts, it seems, also did not mind such a result. In the end of the fight, there were no dangerous moments and, accordingly, the account remained the same. As a result, the match between Chelsea and Barcelona ended in an effective draw, which is clearly in the hands of the Catalans, the "blue" must be scored on the road, so you can expect the release of Morata or Giroux from the first minutes.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea played better. Had real moments to score goals. But a stupid mistake in the defense gave the opportunity to score. The game on Barcelona will be difficult.

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi, broke the streak of bad luck not to mark the chelsea, it was a very tight game for both parties but chelsea failed in what more had to take care of it was to receive goal at home, and it was a bad pass in defense, which he knew how to take advantage of iniesta and messi, I think that the chelsea does not have many options to advance maximum, I give them 10%, something surprising must happen so that the boat does not prevail in camp nou.

B

briandaniel0532

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think Barcelona wins the serie

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today Chelsea played a very good game, dominate the game, but I would think 1-1 is not bad for Barcelona.

Next game, Barcelona is home team and would expect to have good chance to win and advance.:D

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night was a great match. In the first half, 0-0. Second Half William scores a superb goal after which Galactic Messi receives a decisive pass from the old Iniesta and equals. I'm curious what will be in Spain on the way back.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea was better but in my opinion they not deserve draw

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
too yesterday Chelsea was pleasant to me more. Barcelona received good result (1:1). of course Barcelona remains the favourite of this opposition. but Chelsea has a good team, with very strong football players who can replay any players. Chelsea will give battle. I love such Soccer!!!

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona will pass further. But with such game, further 1/8 they won't pass

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I can't wait to watch their next game , this time in Spain , of course Barcellona is for the most people the favorite team .