Champions League are your predictions?

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i Hope my favorite team win... Juventus!!!!!

K

KLDUFF1987

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will be able to watch it when we get BT Sport as we are changing to them for their internet

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i think bayern muich will win it right now

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like football very much and i like betting on sports,expessyally football.This year i think barsa might win Champions League but also ,i hope, it could be bauern.

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid....................................I hope so

D

deerythfc

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Atletico Madrid will win it.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Atletico Madrid will win it.

Atletico Madrid is always in favour,but this club makes a strategy to bring new star players and than sell them...Grizman is the next as i heard to be gone to Chealsea...so they have chances every year but its hard to build a strong team everyvseason

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona objectively stronger than any opponent. Football unpredictable game as we all know. Tune in to the opposition of the two games can any team. That is why the champion may be any team. Not even the best. As Ukrainian I want to Dynamo Kiev to win the tournament. As a smart man, I understand that it is almost impossible)))

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona objectively stronger than any opponent. Football unpredictable game as we all know. Tune in to the opposition of the two games can any team. That is why the champion may be any team. Not even the best. As Ukrainian I want to Dynamo Kiev to win the tournament. As a smart man, I understand that it is almost impossible)))
Let's remember how Dynamo defeated Barca with the help of Shevchenko and Rebrov)

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid....................................I hope so

LMFAO. ok

I'm a Barca fan and I know when Real Madrid is strong. This season, they suck. It's because they made a huge mistake of firing Carlo Ancelotti and instead of trying to sign Jurgen Klopp during that time, they signed Rafa Benitez. Rafa is an idiot. He costed real Madrid in Copa Del Rey and now, he got raped in Bernabeau by Barcelona, something that doesn't happen often during El Clasico. It's not players fault. Real Madrid players are great. Can't go wrong with Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale, James, Modric, Ramos, etc. It's Rafa Benitez. But he's fired as of today. But who's gonna take over? Zinedine Zidane? LOL, good luck with that. The guy is known for being impatient and majority of his red cards came from his personal issues with other players as he even admits it. I loved it when Materazzi costed him the World Cup bcz Zidane doesn't have any patience and tolerance. Instead of winning the world cup and then deal with materazzi outside of the field, he decides to headbutt. What a great model and a coach.

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Bayern will not win this season. Barcelona is now in good shape . Real Madrid is also not a competitor .

4UTEP

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of caurse, only two teams can to win. Bayern or Barcelona. It would be unfortunate if they meet with each other before the final.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But may be Zizu will show a miracle and prove RM to that level even to win CL,well see this in future.

B

bebotimy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me the final is Barcelona vs Manchester City. But l Barcelona wins

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only two more days, can not wait to. . . nedostajal sorry, I can not wait Tuesday

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barca - Athletico 3-1
Bayern - Benfica 3-0