Champions League Saturday 26th Final Kiev

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The LA MADRID me but Sergio Ramos is the player but unfair in world football.
He took the World Cup Salah
Sergio Ramos should be banned for a period of time because he is an evil guy.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As an Evertonian I just want to say Bravo Real Madrid :top::top::top::top:
B ut even as an Evertonian I feel sorry for Mo Salah, I hope he is fit for the world cup, he is a great player and it is not his fault he plays for a club like Liverpool.
Dont worry Mo, Barcelona will soon rescue you from your misery. :D:D:D

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did this happen? Carries the richest as they say. Very disappointed with the defeat of Liverpool was ill for them.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Real Madrid played Very well deserved to win

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to see that there is a sports forum here.
I think Real will win this game easy. Better team, plus already won it two times in a row.
And they wont underestimate Liverpool...they've saw what is Liverpool capable for if you let them play their way.
3-1 is my call
Damn, i am too good:D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I thought you were against Liverpool because Everton is rival from Liverpool isn't it?

Yep I am against Liverpool, especially in the prem or any of the cups in England. As this is a European game I am gonna go for the English side, that is my first reason, my second would be my Auntie that died was a Liverpool supporter, so I was supporting them last night for her. My Dad is also a Liverpool supporter and I know if the game was Everton vs Real Madrid he would be a blue for the day. My Auntie died the same year that Liverpool beat AC Milan and I was a red for the night then too.

Now I am back a blue, and I will only be a red if they ever get to a European final again.

Last edited:
Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep I am against Liverpool, especially in the prem or any of the cups in England. As this is a European game I am gonna go for the English side, that is my first reason, my second would be my Auntie that died was a Liverpool supporter, so I was supporting them last night for her. My Dad is also a Liverpool supporter and I know if the game was Everton vs Real Madrid he would be a blue for the day. My Auntie died the same year that Liverpool beat AC Milan and I was a red for the night then too.

Now I am back a blue, and I will only be a red if they ever get to a European final again.

That is really nice of you. I am Real fan but I was feeling quite sad for Liverpool, especially for their goalkeeper. Everybody does mistakes and it just was not his day yesterday. Hope he can stay strong. I also hope that fans will not blame him. These mistakes can happen even to the best.

GL

shanest

shanest

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Salah going off was the turning point. Even as a Utd fan I have to feel for Karius. It's a long road back from mistakes like that on the ultimate stage.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
That is really nice of you. I am Real fan but I was feeling quite sad for Liverpool, especially for their goalkeeper. Everybody does mistakes and it just was not his day yesterday. Hope he can stay strong. I also hope that fans will not blame him. These mistakes can happen even to the best.GL

Yea I felt really bad for him too, he had a mare last night.

Salah going off was the turning point. Even as a Utd fan I have to feel for Karius. It's a long road back from mistakes like that on the ultimate stage.

That was definitely a turning point, I felt so sorry for him, you could see how upset was :( To go off in a big game like that would really suck :( At the end of the game you could see it in Karius face, he looked distraught!!

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe if sergio ramos, had not taken the salan liverpool had won.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Salah's injury weakened Liverpool. The Spanish club took advantage of this and won a landslide victory. I laughed at the first goal for a long time and admired the second goal of the Spanish club. The organizers of the final match in Kiev did their job perfectly.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid, was champion in luck, the goalkeeper of Liverpool, failed in all 3 goals conceded.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Real Madrid Champion for the 3rd time in a row 15273686205b09cbac01698 1527368620 3x2 lg

Attachments

• 15273686205b09cbac01698_1527368620_3x2_lg.jpg
    15273686205b09cbac01698_1527368620_3x2_lg.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 41
kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

That's really cool from you! I like Santos (Pelé's team) but Santos is in a bad fase.My feelings about your losses.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very easy goalkeeper : ) Again lucke Real Madrid

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Final - a tragedy of one person. It was very sad.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gareth Bale is a hero of the match, a beautiful goal, and Liverpool goalkeeper is an antihero.

Mootizit

Mootizit

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool played well despite making few mistake but Real Madrid deserved the trophy,well done to both team.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool played well despite making few mistake but Real Madrid deserved the trophy,well done to both team.
I agree with you! Liverpool goalkeeper gave victory to Real Madrid! The defense of Liverpool played very well!

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was very hot in Kiev! Thank you Champions League!

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sergio Ramos took the Salah from the final and also from the world cup. Sergio ramos besides great defender, has proved great jiu jitsu fighter

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Second half was awesome ,what a bicycle kick goal bale was amazing after subbing in