Champions League Saturday 26th Final Kiev

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The World is about to know what team is the best in Europe.Of course Real Madrid is favorite but Liverpool has tradition too so I think that the game is gonna be locked by the defensors and very strategy and tatics in the begining.But I hope liverpool wins and stop Real Madrid this season.What about you guys?
What team is gonna win?

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is going to be a difficult game but I hope Liverpool wins !!

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want Liverpool to defeat but unlike Real, they have problems in defense and that can solve the game

A

Anar Veliyev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool can win only if the score will something like 5-3 or 4-2
Crazy game i mean
Iclose and boring game RM win at easy
Go Go Liverpool

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glad to see that there is a sports forum here.
I think Real will win this game easy. Better team, plus already won it two times in a row.
And they wont underestimate Liverpool...they've saw what is Liverpool capable for if you let them play their way.
3-1 is my call

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in football does not win the strongest, but the smartest

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure, but Real with almost the same squad won it twice in a row already, isn't it?
They are smart enough;)

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in football does not win the strongest, but the smartest
I agree with you! The smartest and more capable to deal with pressure win a final game.I wish liverpool wins but the heavy t-shirt of Real Madrid put fear.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid will be the next Champion, I already made my bets and I will win

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Final of the Champions League

Next Saturday, May 26, will be the most expected game of the Champions League. Real Madrid vs. Liverpool, for many the Real is favorite, but in my opinion favoritism does not exist in games like that.
The champion will compete in the FIFA Club World Cup.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Both teams are repeated winners of the Champions League (Real – 12, Liverpool – 5). The Madrid club won two last draws of a tournament at all, but on it is not going to stop, and is ready to rewrite history, having won the 3rd time in a row still any team did not manage that. At that time, Liverpool with the new leader Mohammed Salah will also be tried to be won in the final. Last time British won the Cup of the Champions League in 2005 when they in drama fight beat Milan in a series of after match penalties. That final fight in the world received the name "Istanbul Miracle".

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very likely Real Madrid will be champion again, I will be very surprised if Liverpool win. If it were two games I believe that Liverpool would have more chances, being only final the chande of the real madrid winning is giant.

Digitaljesus1

Digitaljesus1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though Real Madrid are favourites here, I think there is a bigger chance of Liverpool winning it than most people think.

1. Real Madrid is not unbeatable - they lost versus Juventus heavily in second game of quater finals and also lost against Spurs in group stage.

2. Liverpool is struggling against defensive teams. When their opponents play possesion & attacking football, Liverpool usually beat them on swift counter attacks. I doubt Real Madrid won't try to keep the ball and attack from minute one which actually gives Liverpool more chances to win.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even though Real Madrid are favourites here, I think there is a bigger chance of Liverpool winning it than most people think.

1. Real Madrid is not unbeatable - they lost versus Juventus heavily in second game of quater finals and also lost against Spurs in group stage.

2. Liverpool is struggling against defensive teams. When their opponents play possesion & attacking football, Liverpool usually beat them on swift counter attacks. I doubt Real Madrid won't try to keep the ball and attack from minute one which actually gives Liverpool more chances to win.
One thing you are right,Real Madrid is not unbeatable.They are favorites but Liverpool can surprise the whole world next saturday.

invisible10

invisible10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i think liverpool has a chance , great coach and players are super motivated , real is a great team of course but it feels like they don't play that well but are lucky on champions league and end up winning . hope that change and Liverpool wins it , go Salahhhh

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Real will win, but they are not very consistent lately... lets see what happens, no matter the outcome I hope we will see a clean and enjoyable game :)

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real is a big favorite, but I would like Liverpool to win, if Real wins the third title in a row, it will hardly reach anyone. I have not forgotten that penalties against Juventus, the referee has helped Reale very much, the reason for more cheering for Liverpool:):):)

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3:1 Liverpool wins! МОHAMED SALAH WILL SCORE 2 GOALS.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is difficult to predict the winner. The Spanish club is stronger than the English team.

N

Nico_ico_404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess it will be easy for RM! Lets see!

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's tomorrow guys, the big day, the big end. Anyone out there looking forward to this great game?