Champions League Round of 16

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sincerely hope that the PSG and Bayern to win the Champions League, Spaniards annoy me, I do not like them, a win was not only when Spaniards

S

special987

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a Benfica fan so of course i was very happy that Zenit lost :p

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
City is in the quarters but Atletico has to play OT, and i hope they will qualify.

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what say for last night's game bayer - juventus? ? ? Cocoa turnaround, amazing, I could not think of before the match that will be like this in the game, excellent match

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a game we had last night, im happy for Bayern Munchen bun i don't know is they deserve to qualify? In my opinion Coman was the player of the game. Now will see if Bayern will have a easier quarterfinal or will play against Barcelona or Real Madrid.

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a game we had last night, im happy for Bayern Munchen bun i don't know is they deserve to qualify? In my opinion Coman was the player of the game. Now will see if Bayern will have a easier quarterfinal or will play against Barcelona or Real Madrid.

The match was great, Juventus coach is to blame for their relegation, as they were attacked bayern had a chance, as soon as he began to defend himself, brought the attackers was over, they came bayer front of the goal, and against them so can not, really are dangerous, should Bayern administration to send part of the award for passing is their coach.

I'd love to play against Barca to make it final before the finals

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost my temper a hundred Juventus unbeatable Bajern.navijao 'm all for Juve , but the krauts have to play to the end, the hoe , bravo you're admitted to the club and I 'm working on it , greetings

B

bebotimy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for those who pass me round : Barcelona , Bayern Munich , Manchester City and Real Madrid. Very obvious my chosen ?