Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Both teams created a lot of dangerous moments. The game was fun. Agree that I said the right thing at the beginning of the conversation.

Are you multitalent or what or just good in multitasking :confused:
Watching 2 games at the same time ... yeah sure. Considering what time they started then i hope on that day you also played cc daily tournament aswell yes

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Atletico will be very difficult at Emfield but they are a strong team) I want Atletico to win this year's Champions League but the hope is very small) He twice got to the finals and lost to Real Madrid twice. Diego Simeone is a great coach. Against Liverpool, they have shown that everything depends on themselves.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching 2 games at the same time ... yeah sure. Considering what time they started then i hope on that day you also played cc daily tournament aswell yes
You're more right than ever. I watched both matches at the same time and had fun playing in the CC tournament. Sometimes this happens in life.:p

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool has been on a very good track for two years now. Behind the rise in football there is always a decline, remember Barcelona, Real Madrid and the rest. I think that this year Liverpool will fly out very early from the Champions League and will not pass athletics.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
second match promises to be hot:fight::tomato:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You're more right than ever. I watched both matches at the same time and had fun playing in the CC tournament. Sometimes this happens in life.:p

Sometimes? I guess it's a bit more than just sometimes with you ...
Specially as next week you can do it again twice (if you want ofc) ...

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes? I guess it's a bit more than just sometimes with you ...
Specially as next week you can do it again twice (if you want ofc) ...
I will think carefully about your proposal. Time will tell.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool is cool but for me only one team is great enough for Champions league Titel it is FC Bayern München:D

Organize a Home Poker Game