Champions League Atletico-Liverpool

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Liverpool fan and we will have a game tomorrow in the Champions League with Atletico,I think Liverpool should not lose away!I hope that we will go through the next two rounds as well!In fact, Liverpool are now in very good shape, God Willing.We will WIN on a visit! Who thinks what about this, I would like to hear your opinion !

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hard to bet against them right now they keep winning

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Very very difficult to make a prediction.

I think that Liverpool will achieve a goal, so the question is whether Atletico have the capability to achieve at least 2 goals vs Liverpool's strong defence to compete for the win.

I don't know. We will see.....

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
In fact, Liverpool are now in very good shape, God Willing.We will WIN on a visit! Who thinks what about this, I would like to hear your opinion !

I believe Liverpool lost 8 of the last 13 CL awaygames so yeah they are in excellent shape in european awaygames :bebored:
Atletico isn't worse than Napoli (although both these teams have clearly underperfomed this season) who's the only team this season having played Liverpool twice and staying unbeaten in both lol ...

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think that Liverpool will achieve a goal, so the question is whether Atletico have the capability to achieve at least 2 goals vs Liverpool's strong defence to compete for the win.

I don't know. We will see.....

I don't know. We will see

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe Liverpool lost 8 of the last 13 CL awaygames so yeah they are in excellent shape in european awaygames :bebored:
Atletico isn't worse than Napoli (although both these teams have clearly underperfomed this season) who's the only team this season having played Liverpool twice and staying unbeaten in both lol ...
Sorry, but we're in better shape now !

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
19/02 liverpool vs aleltico madrid , interesting soccer match

This is a theatricality match , can you guess who will win? , how will score ? in my thinking , that aleltico madrid will defeat liverpool with 2-1 , wish you have good time

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bet my winnings (Freeroll Cardschat intertops) that I win today at Intertops $ 25
I hope I'm lucky and I win, although I'm sure he won Liverpool, he had a very successful season this 2020

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool must win. But I want to see a lot of goals and a beautiful game. As well as intrigue until the last minutes

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a Liverpool fan and we will have a game tomorrow in the Champions League with Atletico,I think Liverpool should not lose away!I hope that we will go through the next two rounds as well!In fact, Liverpool are now in very good shape, God Willing.We will WIN on a visit! Who thinks what about this, I would like to hear your opinion !
I want to reassure you I think unconditionally Liverpool will win

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool have a very high chance of reaching the next round. Excellent form at the team and experience 2 years in a row of Champions League finals. But I wouldn 't be surprised if Atletico won 1-0 today because they won 't play against Liverpool in open football and they know how to do it.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Wow .... excellent game .... I love how Liverpool plays .... it is a guarantee of emotions and goals ... on the other hand the Atletico is very solid in defense but without offending it is very boring the way What do they play ... I hope the liverpool wins ...!

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not make a prediction for this match. The game will look boring. Teams pay more attention to defense. Another match between Borussia Dortmund and French PSG will be much more interesting. I advise you to watch this match.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I will not make a prediction for this match. The game will look boring. Teams pay more attention to defense. Another match between Borussia Dortmund and French PSG will be much more interesting. I advise you to watch this match.

What if you are wrong and it's going to be vice-versa instead with game in Madrid being highscoring one and match in Dortmund staying as lowscoring lol ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Liverpool to score at least 2 goals has a very good odds: 2,62 :ahhhhh:

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think liverpool will win by 1 goal and thats it

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What if you are wrong and it's going to be vice-versa instead with game in Madrid being highscoring one and match in Dortmund staying as lowscoring lol ...
We will find out for sure after the games are over.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Liverpool to score at least 2 goals has a very good odds: 2,62 :ahhhhh:

These odds are even higher now i'd imagine ...
Also under Simeone Atletico have conceded 0 or 1 goal in the CL knockout stage homegames and the latter they only conceded twice ...

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
big wn for atletico to start off the round of 16

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very boring game. Liverpool never hit the target for the whole game.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As you can see, my dear friend, I was not mistaken. The game in Dortmund was much more interesting. I watched both matches at the same time. Atletico's game against Liverpool was like slowly cleaning up the garbage on the lawn.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Atletico did a good job but I still think that Liverpool will qualify to next round..There will be a nice atmosphere in Anfield,

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
As you can see, my dear friend, I was not mistaken. The game in Dortmund was much more interesting. I watched both matches at the same time. Atletico's game against Liverpool was like slowly cleaning up the garbage on the lawn.

First 70 minutes in Dortmund game were :boring:

Hi mate.Atletico did a good job but I still think that Liverpool will qualify to next round..There will be a nice atmosphere in Anfield,

This nice atmosphere will last like 5 minutes ;)

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First 70 minutes in Dortmund game were
Both teams created a lot of dangerous moments. The game was fun. Agree that I said the right thing at the beginning of the conversation.

Organize a Home Poker Game