Champions League 2019

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus is out this is the news of the week in the sports world just think that Cristiano Ronaldo eliminated from the Champions League with Juventus (although he was undoubtedly the best player of both games) by a team like Ajax that does not have big figures seemed incredible until yesterday, by the way Florentino Perez must be breathing calm because the worst thing that could happen to him with the poor season of Real Madrid that Cristiano Ronaldo with Juventus had won the Champios

N

NotNegreanu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wrong

Today will be a grand match Man United-Barcelona. I think of Barca will win 2: 1

I am delighted to say that your prediction was wrong, and as a Barca fan myself I couldn't be happier. I am from Uruguay so of course I would have loved to see Suarez score a goal but his role to the team is so much more crucial than just goal scoring. His role draws defenders and gives Coutinho and Messi the ability to work their magic which in turn draws more defenders letting Roberto and Alba dominate the wings.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barca dont need to win cause even draw is enough for them.
Draw is also enough for Juve as long as game stays goalless cause any highscoring draw would knock them out on awaygoals. :D
Therefore Man Utd is the only team who must win today cause for them there's no other option.
But still (like you said) Juve and Barca are probably going to win at home anyway ;)
unfortunately, we were wrong. I'm especially annoyed that my bets lost (because I didn't bet enough this season), I bet on the pass to the next round: Barcelona, Liverpool, Juventus, Manchester city, Chelsea and Valencia. after the first games, worry could only be about Manchester city and Juventus, and Juve lost (((. I hope your bets will play ))). Good luck.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great from Ajax.

Huge accomplishment by them no doubt about that. I pity Juve, they should have won the title this year....but better wins and this time Ajax was the better.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax Well done, Juventus played only Ronaldo, Allegri is a bad coach

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Ajax deserved the semi-finals

I hope i don't overestimate them but i'm pretty sure that they will go to Madrid one more time this season :cool:
Also looks like their semifinal first leg vs Spurs is at home so it's probably must win game for them specially as for Tottenham Kane and Son are out for different reasons.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I agree, great chance for Ajax as the Spurs have important squad problems (at least for the first leg)... I also hope that the youngsters from Ajax will show the 'big teams' that you can win UCL if you have a solid plan a great management and money(the hundreds of millions spent on transfer list by teams like the Man City, PSG...) just isn't enough to get the trophy.

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
That's right ! Ajax Yong's stars presentation how do it agains favourites and money's ! juPENtus

L

Ltech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions unexpected

And the FC Porto was eliminated at home by Liverpool, did not expect the classification of the Tottenham over Manchester City. But the bets continue.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We saw two big surprises in general this stage of the tournament .. Ajax and Tottenham will make a dream semifinal their respective fans .. The other match will be interesting, of course, other football fans .. It will be interesting and I hope that Barca will won ..

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions league

what a crazy game, 4 goals in 11 minutes. I think this game just broke a lot of quarter final records. Two great teams that are really aggressive, we will see what ajax can do against them

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What a game! As a Spurs fan, I was sweating until the final whistle. VAR worked out for us today. Amazing win considering the number of players we have out with injury. I thought we were done when Sissoko went off..

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Tottenham can beat Ajax but they need to defend better.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man I enjoyed last night's game. And Ajax before that as well. I wouod like Ajax to win the CL, but amongst 4 clubs that are left, I will be happy for any of them. Looking forward to semi final spectacles

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was coming to post that Barcelona vs Liverpool will be the final anticipated, but after yesterday, nevermind...

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Regarding the handball, personally I feel FIFA have messed up the rules.

I don't think VAR should be used apart from objective decisions.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the amazing game of Manchester city against Tottenham, a lot of goals, so much intrigue, it's just a celebration of football. I wish there were more matches like this. if I had been told before the Champions League that Ajax or Tottenham would be in the final, I would not have believed it.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent matches were held. In Barcelona - Liverpool, the final result will be determined in England. This will plunge many fans into shock.;)