frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Today will be a grand match Man United-Barcelona. I think of Barca will win 2: 1

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quarter-Finals

Tottenham beat Man City at home in the first leg
for me, it was an amazing result, but I think Manchester city is still the favorite and is likely to come out in the next round.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tottenham Well done!Barcelona today will easily cope with MU. Juventus wins with a minimum score

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today will be a grand match Man United-Barcelona. I think of Barca will win 2: 1
I made a bet on a draw. And it will.

Tottenham Well done!Barcelona today will easily cope with MU. Juventus wins with a minimum score
Ajax will win 3-1, but I didn't bet. That's stupid of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fact that Real got eliminated so really is making it more interesting, because there are other teams that are completely ready to achieve the title of the best.In the end I hope that the winner is Barca.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax 0-2 Juventus ( CR7 21') (Pianic 57')

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ajax lads a little bit unlucky, and Juventus just showed a mediocre game, only Ronaldo plays:(

Manchester United - Barcelona, this is the most boring game of this round of the Champions League:sleep:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was my bet.
FCB win first 15 minutes 5.60
Juve draw with handicap 0-1 4.15
Juve didn't make it with hit the post in few last minutes

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ajax lads a little bit unlucky, and Juventus just showed a mediocre game, only Ronaldo plays:(

Juventus disappointed. The problem is not the team, but the rest of the team. It was easy because there was always enough room in the game for playing ball.

There was nothing to lose Atletico, plus the presence of a physically powerful Jan on a safety net - the game is as it should, without fear, high and tight. Opponent had nowhere to run and pass. This is cowardice. A whole sea of ​​discharged space appears between the lines, which fills the opponent, destroys any attempts to take the ball away. The team spends a lot more power. You have to cover a lot more space.

In general, there is nothing to do with such thinking in the finals .. Allegri must be made to make Bonucci bolder. I see this change in him. In important matches, Leo seems to be "pressed to the ground." It becomes fussy and indecisive. And behind him and the whole line of defense.

It would be better if we lost 0-2 again. We will be afraid to make a mistake and play again with an eye to the gate. This is not a crash.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope a Italian team win this year... Tough but possible.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, and hot in the 1/4 finals still,in almost all the matches remained the intrigue in addition to Liverpool Port

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow excellent match Barca - Manchester United will be an interesting match, I think Barca 2 goal. In itself it was a very strong team. My prediction 2-1

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona and Juventus must win today. it is difficult to believe in the miracle of Manchester United, and Ajax has played well in the Champions League, drawing attention to themselves and many players may disperse to other teams, but Juventus will be stronger.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
glory glory man united! i hope, united will win today 2-1 and ajax will win too!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Barcelona and Juventus must win today. it is difficult to believe in the miracle of Manchester United, and Ajax has played well in the Champions League, drawing attention to themselves and many players may disperse to other teams, but Juventus will be stronger.

Barca dont need to win cause even draw is enough for them.
Draw is also enough for Juve as long as game stays goalless cause any highscoring draw would knock them out on awaygoals. :D
Therefore Man Utd is the only team who must win today cause for them there's no other option.
But still (like you said) Juve and Barca are probably going to win at home anyway ;)

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona-Manchester United, I hope the match will be interesting, and not like the last one which was very boring

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so excited about today's match! Ajax go!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I think Barcelona and Juventus will qualify to Semis.
Cheers,
M.D.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who is today for Juventus Stake Like
Forza Juve!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Couldn't predict the outcome of juventus-Ajax , I had hoped Juve to play next round , thought Matchester united could do sth more agaist Barca . Didn't do my homework :)Good luck Liverpool today , as for Machester-Totenam may the best win .

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes suddenly one of the favorites flew tonight,Ajax lads showed the character of a young team!