Champions League 2018! Soon the continuation!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's right!)
Let's bet on the first game
I believe that the score in the first match will be 3-1 Shakhtar will open the score of the match

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i hope Shakhtar win over Rome, also Manchester United beating Seville. PSG are great looking team ATM but Real M. have been champions of the league so many times , history may repeat and dream not come true. Looking forward the games! :)

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a dedicated fan of Juventus, I'll cheer for them, I think they have all the chances for the final, well, as the final is known to be a game of one match, there are completely different emotions, psychological mood, and many other factors affecting the game, so the ending is always unpredictable .

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Already very little time left))

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's right!)
Let's bet on the first game
I believe that the score in the first match will be 3-1 Shakhtar will open the score of the match
I hope that Shakhtar will win the first match with a score of 2-1 It would be a very good result for the first match

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
PSG is a good team , but I don't see them beating Real Madrid ; same for Tottenham vs Juventus . The best match may turn out to be Chelsea vs Barca .

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hala Madrid! Don't miss on Wednesday a Champions League final Real PSG. Madridista will punish upstarts from Paris

RVlad17

RVlad17

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man.City will reach the final for sure..

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
cant wait should be some great matches this round lets go psg and barcelona

I

Isabelafsd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champions

hello,

I'm more interested to see Roma-Shakthar because i want shakthar to win...
what do you think about PSG-Real madrid??? I personally prefer thar real wins this match but i'm from brazil, and here the crowd wants Psg because of Neymar.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona still strong contender. Also Real Madrid and Bayer M.
Manchester United does not have a top team this year. Does not get to semis.
PSG let´s see how it goes this round against Real Madrid. If they pass they have a chance. But I don´t think so.

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that juventus wins today's game we will see that match

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that who will win will is the Barcelona , Manchester United and good luck to Shakhtar but who will win be the Roma.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have seen very interesting footbal game yesterday

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
PSG or Man City willwin this edition of Champions League. I don t think Real Madrid can win the third one in a row.

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG or Man City willwin this edition of Champions League. I don t think Real Madrid can win the third one in a row.
I think they can do it. But I want Juve to win. It is a pity that last year they lose

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Tottenham came back well after a horrible start and earned a 2-2 tie at Juventus . That was an exciting match !

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the PSG game was better after leaving the field Asensio game in a root has changed with the replacement of Zidane not lost

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
yesterday was rooting for PSG , and even put them on, but alas, the real world won

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am still catching up on the games . I have them recorded on DVR and I like to replay the goals ( to see if and how the defense and or the goalie messed up ) and controversial calls ( like penalty kicks and offsides) to see if the ref got it right .

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yesterday was rooting for PSG , and even put them on, but alas, the real world won
Why you put money on the rich bag? :)
The team consists only of high-class players. But they have no character. And this match showed it

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello,

I'm more interested to see Roma-Shakthar because i want shakthar to win...
what do you think about PSG-Real madrid??? I personally prefer thar real wins this match but i'm from Brazil, and here the crowd wants Psg because of Neymar.
Real Madrid played very well with PSG, 3-1 congratulate them. What do you think? Are you from Brazil and more painful for Shakhtar? Do you like Shakhtar game?

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tottenham came back well after a horrible start and earned a 2-2 tie at Juventus . That was an exciting match !
It was just a great game Tottenham! Totenham showed their strength and strength of England!

B47ANCE

B47ANCE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you guys think about PSG-Real Madrid?Will PSG be able to make a comeback?