Champions League 2018! Soon the continuation!

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about 1/8 of the Champions League? A lot of good and interesting matches. I'm from Ukraine. I'm looking forward to match Shakhtar - Roma.
And I'm also interested in the matches of Chelsea - Barcelona. Seville - Manchester United.
Who will be stronger? What do you think?

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also waiting for these games with anticipation. Interesting pairs. Let's see what happens.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about 1/8 of the Champions League? A lot of good and interesting matches. I'm from Ukraine. I'm looking forward to match Shakhtar - Roma.
And I'm also interested in the matches of Chelsea - Barcelona. Seville - Manchester United.
Who will be stronger? What do you think?
this year will be champion Manchester United it's time to win the Champions

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah champion league mathces are interested. I'm a fan Tottenham Hotspur and in my guess the best match will is Juve against Tottenham :D

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also waiting for World Cup and continuations 1st league in Poland ^^

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oh yes I look forward to Champions Leagues. it is strange that nobody wrote about the most intriguing opposition Real---PSG, not pass to the following stage will be accident for both clubs.
all couples of participants are interesting, but I would allocate still Chelsea---Barcelona.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
already there is a topic, I see no reason to create similar topics. it's not that I'm the creator of it because of this I'm going through just like there is nothing to create onologic topics. this is my sub-opinion

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am anxious to see PSG x Real, it will be a game, but I confess that I am hoping PSG to win this Champions League

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i believe in Chelsea they can do it

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am anxious to see PSG x Real, it will be a game, but I confess that I am hoping PSG to win this Champions League

Please nooo!... PSG's fans speak too loud already, we're suffering a lot of this situation... :icon_shak

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh yes I look forward to Champions Leagues. it is strange that nobody wrote about the most intriguing opposition Real---PSG, not pass to the following stage will be accident for both clubs.
all couples of participants are interesting, but I would allocate still Chelsea---Barcelona.
Of course, Real Madrid - PSG this will be a bloody battle for reaching the next stage

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think that Man City, Tottenham, Liverpool, PSG, Bayern, Chelsea, Sevilla and Roma will continue in the tournament.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also interested in the match Barcelona - Chelsea. I think Barcelona will win.
In general, the main tournament fouvarians shield the PSG and Manchester City.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Now the tournament begins! Looking forward to some good games, but a little nervous about Tottenham's chances. COYS!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will agree with you on pass of Manchester City, Liverpool, Bavaria and would like Chelsea, but it will be very difficult.
I don't agree across Seville, Manchester United will win.
I think, good chances at Shakhtar, Roma is in bad standards.
Tottenham now strong team, but Juventus is more skilled in a Champions League and will leave in the following stage.
perhaps, the Real doesn't impress now, but this team won 2 years in a row a Champions League. from PSG they will gather for games. chances of 50% - 50%.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i think Man City will win this Champions League, if not maybe PSG

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Ukraine so I will be in favor of Shakhtar, but I am looking forward to the mathch Real Madrid - PSG

S

SanyaPe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At real Madrid and Zidane has a chance to redeem for the championship in the League

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a resident of Donetsk, also more for a local club, I think Shakhtar has a good chance to qualify for the next round of the Champions League, the current coach of Shakhtar, was able to build his style of play to the team, with which we see a qualitative combination of attacking and defensive football. After leaving Mircea Luskino, many were skeptical about the new coach, but over the years he proved that he is a first-class coach and can achieve successes, for example, the way out in the playoffs of the Champions League, my forecast that Shakhtar will reach the quarterfinals.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from Ukraine so I will be in favor of Shakhtar, but I am looking forward to the mathch Real Madrid - PSG
Greetings ! I also look forward to these matches. What city are you from?

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a resident of Donetsk, also more for a local club, I think Shakhtar has a good chance to qualify for the next round of the Champions League, the current coach of Shakhtar, was able to build his style of play to the team, with which we see a qualitative combination of attacking and defensive football. After leaving Mircea Luskino, many were skeptical about the new coach, but over the years he proved that he is a first-class coach and can achieve successes, for example, the way out in the playoffs of the Champions League, my forecast that Shakhtar will reach the quarterfinals.

I also think that Shakhtar will be in the quarterfinals. I watched the Shakhtar a lot before Mircea Lucescu left and knew that when he was replaced by another mentor, Shakhtar would play much better. The Shakhtar is playing very well now and this is actually surprising because the level of our Ukrainian championship is very bad.

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shaktar is good, but I think Roma will most likely win, they have more talent