Champions League 1/4!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at last the Champions League returned!!! I will watch a match Juventus - Real. Real will pass in the following stage. it would be desirable that there was an intrigue on the second game in Madrid. I wait for beautiful soccer and many heads.
Seville---Bayern. I think that here precisely there will be many heads. of course, Bavaria obvious favourite.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus in the last 15 matches missed only 2 goals so that I think that Real will be very difficult to pass Juve and home match Juve wins Real.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really wonder how Seville will play today! 2 teams are worthy to go to the next round!

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
RM is stronger but i hope Juve win today

BigGrayWolf

BigGrayWolf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know. RM will go to next round as a result of two games...Halla Madrid y nada mas

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the matches will end (1-1) and (0-1). That will be two home passes. I do not think that Juve is ready to Real.
P.S. While writing a comment, Ronaldo buried Juve

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to a regret, I appeared the rights and in the second game Real - Juventus of an intrigue won't be. Real obviously now is stronger. Bavaria carried out a task too.
Barcelona will leave no chance for Roma, a question only in whether there will be a defeat with a big score.
I will watch a match Liverpool today - Manchester City. it will be sure a game by spectacular and I hope there will be a lot of scored goals. City - the favourite and I dream to see them in a semi-final against Real or Barcelona.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barca to win with 2 goals spread over Roma

Liv'pool - Man.City - Under 2,5 goals
on a match Barcelona and Roma, I agree with you.
and here on the second match I don't agree. I think, will be more than 2,5. Manchester will surely score the goals, Liverpool should play aggressively the attack at home and there will be an open play in a second half. perhaps even I totat a match bigger 3,5.

F

fantasyyboyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My view Real madrid , Barcelona , Bayern , Man.City in 1/2 final

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
on a match Barcelona and Roma, I agree with you.
and here on the second match I don't agree. I think, will be more than 2,5. Manchester will surely score the goals, Liverpool should play aggressively the attack at home and there will be an open play in a second half. perhaps even I totat a match bigger 3,5.

Manchester clearly scored goals tonight ;)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope that Liverpool and Barcelona have not met before the finals, I would like to see the semi-final of Real Madrid with Liverpool. and "Bayern" with Barcelona.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tomorrow matches will be very interesting !! I'm looking forward to matches!

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will Manchester City and Juventus win 3 goals? At whom what opinion ?? The teams are very strong! The first match was clearly a failure!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will Manchester City and Juventus win 3 goals? At whom what opinion ?? The teams are very strong! The first match was clearly a failure!
I don't trust in Juventus. and here Manchester City can impose fight and score 3 goals, but if pass in the goal, it will be very difficult.
I will watch Manchester City - Liverpool, the scored goals hope for a strong game of City and a lot of. I was very surprised that Cities didn't score goals in the first game. Guardiola is the strong coach, I they think drew conclusions.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't trust in Juventus. and here Manchester City can impose fight and score 3 goals, but if pass in the goal, it will be very difficult.
I will watch Manchester City - Liverpool, the scored goals hope for a strong game of City and a lot of. I was very surprised that Cities didn't score goals in the first game. Guardiola is the strong coach, I they think drew conclusions.
I know for sure that there will be a great football! England is a very interesting league and anything can happen! Did not watch the first match. Manchester City played very poorly?

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately Real Madrid will be the winner of this pair... But I support Juventus

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid the next Champion of the Champions League, surely

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know for sure that there will be a great football! England is a very interesting league and anything can happen! Did not watch the first match. Manchester City played very poorly?
statistics of Manchester City in the first match - shots on goal(hit in a goal vouth):9( 0). I think speaks about much.
but today, I wait for other soccer. if City scores a "fast" goal, then we are waited by very hot match.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very difficult to Roma to do anything vs BAR. They are too defensive. They need to attack more, long distance shots and special care with Messi. Otherwise its gonna be to easy to Barcelona again. If a team plays worry not to receive a goal, normally loose.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My view Real madrid , Barcelona , Bayern , Liverpool in 1/2 final