Cardschat NFL Fantasy Football 2019

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Proposed a trade to team Rise Up, hasn't been rejected so I wasn't sure if you had seen it. Plus, our thread was way to low in the forum, where's the chatter?!?!

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still would trade a package of my Brady+Gurley for a Level One RB and a semi-dependable receiver. Won't separate the package. You know where to make offers ...

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From the Hypothetical Playoff Bracketing, no 3rd-place game is designated. Does that mean the semifinal losers will split the prize? Or a game will wind up being played/we figure out their meeting of the semifinal losers? Or will "3rd place" go to the Consolation Bracket survivor? I never have liked playoffs, as in the disaster 2 years ago ... But if I can just get that first-round bye! Great battle going on right now, with four-way tie for first and no unbeatens left. And it's going to get crazier with byes, injuries, and the usual Sham Luck heartbreaking ...

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Offered a trade to fractured but whole a couple days ago. Not sure if it's been seen.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking to move a QB and RB for a WR. Could do a QB, RB, and WR for a top WR. Have a lot of good options.

M

mrcool36

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
like to see it it's a good sport something always happens in those matches

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LCG, which team are you again?

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From the Hypothetical Playoff Bracketing, no 3rd-place game is designated. Does that mean the semifinal losers will split the prize? Or a game will wind up being played/we figure out their meeting of the semifinal losers? Or will "3rd place" go to the Consolation Bracket survivor? I never have liked playoffs, as in the disaster 2 years ago ... But if I can just get that first-round bye! Great battle going on right now, with four-way tie for first and no unbeatens left. And it's going to get crazier with byes, injuries, and the usual Sham Luck heartbreaking ...

Still waiting for response/definition on Third Place prize. Two weeks left until playoffs. Been a great season, and things are heating up even more!

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Six teams make the playoffs top two seeds get first week bye. My only question is is the championship match two weeks?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Six teams make the playoffs top two seeds get first week bye. My only question is is the championship match two weeks?

Joe can correct me if I'm wrong, but here goes:

Pretty sure it's just one week for the championship game, which is good because still playing fantasy football in Week 17 of the regular season is teh worst.

Here's the schedule:

WEEK 14
#1 and #2 teams get a bye
#3 v #6
#4 v #5

WEEK 15
#1 vs lowest remaining seed (I assume?)
#2 vs highest remaining seed

WEEK 16
Winners of week 15 for championship
Losers of week 15 for third place

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joe can correct me if I'm wrong, but here goes:

Pretty sure it's just one week for the championship game, which is good because still playing fantasy football in Week 17 of the regular season is teh worst.

Here's the schedule:

WEEK 14
#1 and #2 teams get a bye
#3 v #6
#4 v #5

WEEK 15
#1 vs lowest remaining seed (I assume?)
#2 vs highest remaining seed

WEEK 16
Winners of week 15 for championship
Losers of week 15 for third place

That should be it - worst case scenerio Joe might have to re-configure the last week's consolidation game to ensure the semifinal losers play but I believe ESPN does that automatically

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys! Congratulations to the 6 play-off teams! Point of order, for those teams who did not make it - please don't take players off the waiver wire, please leave them for the play-off teams. Thanks!

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys! Congratulations to the 6 play-off teams! Point of order, for those teams who did not make it - please don't take players off the waiver wire, please leave them for the play-off teams. Thanks!

I disagree with this Point of Order. The Consolation Bracket teams should still play all-out, as they have their own games and bragging rights although not for the money. If they don't participate fairly (which also means no dumping!), then it's not being a fair and balanced competitive league. Congrats all on a fantastic season ... so far!!!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I disagree with this Point of Order. The Consolation Bracket teams should still play all-out, as they have their own games and bragging rights although not for the money. If they don't participate fairly (which also means no dumping!), then it's not being a fair and balanced competitive league. Congrats all on a fantastic season ... so far!!!

As someone playing in that consolation bracket, I 100% agree with Joe.

My season was over the moment my team imploded this week (side note, great timing my team!). We have nothing on the line, I don't believe there are any bragging rights left to be had, and I won't be active on the waiver wire from now on.

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK. But then the waiver ban also will include the two quarterfinal-losing teams from this weekend, right? I understand the rule, and it's fair when it's in the rulebook. Just hate to see folks left out. And worry someone in consolation bracket could wind up with no K, D/ST or TE on their roster if there's a final-weeks' injury and they can't seek replacement. But what do I know, I lost to the powerful last-place finisher (well-done!) to close the regular season! And Kudos to Klitty for a late-season rush, wish I had Andrews back! It's really been fun ... so far!!! GLA lol!

(LATE FLASH: Oh wait, this is just a waiver ban? They can still take FAs after the waiver rush? Well that make fair sense, and prevents a gap on one's team. But I've often found better FA fodder than Waiver wonders. Do I get a trophy for Most Moves? LOL!! Now not to repeat the 2017 post-season collapse ...)

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
As someone playing in that consolation bracket, I 100% agree with Joe.

My season was over the moment my team imploded this week (side note, great timing my team!). We have nothing on the line, I don't believe there are any bragging rights left to be had, and I won't be active on the waiver wire from now on.
This is always touchy but provided it's for the waiver wire only and not pulling FA's I think it makes sense.

Good luck to everyone still in this!

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big congrats to preseason favorite Zeke and Destroy for winning the championship game. Knew I was hurting when you got the waiver player I put in for. Then Carson and Ingram get hurt in their games, I stuck with Cooper too long, and I should have ridden Fitz over Mahomes one more time. And your insane performance by Bengals' Boyd! Ah well. Was a fantastic season. Thanks everyone for a lot of fun. Can't wait for next season and revenge!! (And payday!!)

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big congrats to preseason favorite Zeke and Destroy for winning the championship game. Knew I was hurting when you got the waiver player I put in for. Then Carson and Ingram get hurt in their games, I stuck with Cooper too long, and I should have ridden Fitz over Mahomes one more time. And your insane performance by Bengals' Boyd! Ah well. Was a fantastic season. Thanks everyone for a lot of fun. Can't wait for next season and revenge!! (And payday!!)
Thanks man! It was a helluva season, stressful and fun. ended the regular season with a 4 game losing streak but I never loss hope. Went on a crucial playoff run and it was always one or two players to step up each round! Boyd and Julio came up big in the championship game. I was nervous once Ertz got hurt and was limited throughout the game. But congrats on the 2nd place finish and everyone for the competitive play. I look forward to next season and defending my title!!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats to the winners, look forward to doing it again next year!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not in the league so someone please post the winners here.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not in the league so someone please post the winners here.

1st Place: steved757 (Zeke And Destroy)
2nd Place: Smamanalix (Shamanalix Satyrs)
3rd Place: LJG23 (Maryland LJG23)