Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A major purchase for Newcastle.

Newcastle become the richest club in the world. We will see how this will affect the whole Premier League.

I predict that this decade we will have a true "invasion" of Saudi,Chinese,etc super-rich investors in European football.

The money in Europe and European leagues (Champions League,etc.) are tremendous.

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish I could afford to buy a team there, must be nice

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Love the fact Newcastle have finally been taken over but being linked with every single player in the top 5 leagues and every manager to grace the game is getting tedious. I have no idea what to believe.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they are going to be good i think if they spend now

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting news. But I don't think Newcastle will win something significant in 1-2 years.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another golden age may follow in Newcastle that not even seen in the Alan Shearer era.
A couple of years and Newcastle could be among the top teams with a huge influx of money.
I look forward curious.

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For starters, Newcastle needs to keep a place in the Premier League. Of course, you should expect top transfers, but for a great result this club needs at least 3-4 years

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When Man City made their move, Tottenham hadn't become established as CL regulars/challengers, Liverpool had fallen away while they were rebuilding and Leicester weren't even in the top flight, so that left the top 4 open to them to join Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal there. In other words, they took Liverpool's place in the then "sky 4".
Now there's the "sky 6", and Leicester too, all challenging to get in to tChampions League , and there's only 4 places, (ok, 5 if one of them wins the Europa and finishes outside)
So throw Newcastle in to the mix and you've got 8 clubs vying for 4 positions. That means half of them are going to be left disappointed, and quite a few of these clubs tend to pull the trigger if they fail to qualify.
So expect even more managerial changes among the top clubs in the coming years.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whoever has more money rules the world ... unfortunately

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
another thing worth noting - how many hundreds of millions have Man United spent on players and wages since 2013? How many big name managers have they appointed? (actually, just 2, but you know what I mean!)
They've got the stadium, the training facilities, they're in possibly the best area outside London to attract players, they've (sometimes) got Champions League football to attract players, and when they've not, their worldwide brand and reputation alone is enough.
Although they've won a couple of cup competitions, they've not had success in the only 2 that seem to matter in the modern era (the Premiership and Champions League).
In fact, they've not won silverware at all since 2017 despite the hundreds of millions spent.
If they can't buy success, who can?

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently it's a good thing for both sides so why not? Redbull has done this with some clubs and it has worked.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it will take time for Newcastle to become a power in English fotbal, at least 3 or 4 years in my opinion

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Newcastle will be a great team if they hire good players, they can compete for the premier league and the champions if they have a good season, in addition to that they need a good coach where the future stars who could arrive if the owner invests a large amount of money must be excellent and with a well-recognized experience, if it did not happen to him like paris saint germain that his technician sometimes does not know what he is doing and makes changes or tactics completely out of place, Greetings

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
May be the new owner and the richest person on the planet, but judging by the post's 2020 date, the club's pursuit is slow and unnoticeable.:)