Ну, на кого мы сегодня делаем ставку?
Я верю в "Боруссию"):D

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and bayern lead at the break :( i hope dortmund will score and win after the break

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The question of the championship in germany is again closed. maybe there weren't enough fans in Westfallen?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, that 's why the Bundesliga don 't have many fans, and even in Germany, many football fans hate Bayern. Again there are no intrigues in the championship. But while we have to watch, we have no better.

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like football, but I'm not watching the Bundesliga.

I will wait for the Premier League and La Liga. :)

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that neither one of these teams from the German tournaments nor one of those teams that were fighting for a place is no longer wanting to play as in the first half, you can see that everything is losing pris teams lanterns, now I do not know if it is because of the fans or ppr sing about this disease!

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, that 's why the Bundesliga don 't have many fans, and even in Germany, many football fans hate Bayern. Again there are no intrigues in the championship. But while we have to watch, we have no better.

once again I will remember about the super championship of Belarus:D

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Werner will soon leave the Bundesliga, it's a pity

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like German football. Bayern champion. no equal in strength.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, Bayern Munchen series will not be interrupted this season, I hope someone else will win the title next

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Borussia or Bayer for the 4th place - what do you think?

P

pintib

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayer is fire

Borussia or Bayer for the 4th place - what do you think?

I think Bayer will make it. They are in a strong form. Also better run compared to Gladbach. They just lost against FC Bayern which is not a shame at all.
Today Bayer will win (or at least make 1 point) against Schalke, cause the latter can't get anything together right now.
That means Bayer is 1 or 3 points ahead from Gladbach and just needs to take it home over the last few games.

Also it's my personal wish that Bayer plays Champions league next season, if the tournament will take place. They have a young, fast, hungry team with huge quality and potential, especially offensive. Kai Havertz alone is a weapon.
Last but not least I put a combination bet on this matchday :D Bayer vs. Schalke ist the last match to go well. Bayer just has to not lose.

Last edited:
bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just happy that we have football back. Not only do we have Bundesliga in session but we also have La Liga and Serie A in the mix for what it seems like daily fixtures and something to watch rather than the 1998 World Series. ;)

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think Bayer will make it. They are in a strong form. Also better run compared to Gladbach. They just lost against FC Bayern which is not a shame at all.
Today Bayer will win (or at least make 1 point) against Schalke, cause the latter can't get anything together right now.
That means Bayer is 1 or 3 points ahead from Gladbach and just needs to take it home over the last few games.

Also it's my personal wish that Bayer plays Champions league next season, if the tournament will take place. They have a young, fast, hungry team with huge quality and potential, especially offensive. Kai Havertz alone is a weapon.
Last but not least I put a combination bet on this matchday :D Bayer vs. Schalke ist the last match to go well. Bayer just has to not lose.

Well, Bayer managed to draw! Somehow I also prefer them to Borussia. Both are sympathetic teams though.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think Bayern will lift the trophy tonight. They have an easy game away against Werder Bremen. :captain:

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the Bundesliga, a historic event happened: Thomas Müller in the match with Bayer (4: 2) made two assists: first he rolled the ball to Goretzke, and then he perfectly hung it in the head of Robert Lewandowski.

The second pass was his 20th goal this season. The Bundesliga - thus, Muller has now broken the record of Kevin de Bruyne, set in the 2014/15 season. At least a few numbers on statistical twitter.

But this, it seems, is not true - and the league just came up with a record for the German. The funny thing is that even Bavaria posted on Twitter a picture where Müller and de Bruyne have 20 assistants, and there is a club that believes that Thomas will only repeat the record.

In December, the website indicated that de Brucena had 21 assists, later the amended figures became 19. But two years ago, the information on 21 assistants was preserved, while in the material according to the results of the 2014/15 season, it was generally about 20 transmission. After a few years passed in a few years?

We watched all scoring de Bruyne - two points in question.

The first match: the transfer of the match with Freiburg (2: 1): the winger, after he received the ball, made five touches and advanced seven meters before the strike.

The second battle: “Hanover” (the match ended 2: 2). It is difficult to say that they are very similar.

Emil Forsberg - in the material where Müller was named the new record holder, it is written that earlier 19 assists followed de Bruyne and made from the Swedish “RB Leipzig” - in the 2016/17 season. It was a repetition of Belgian records.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
FC Bayern started again with a famous first game in the new Bundesliga season.. has anyone doubts that they won`t get Nr. 1 again?

Besides --- Schalke 04- embarrassing.

A

Adakain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern will be the champion again by default. It was immediately clear how Schalke shipped 8 goals

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after Bayern 8-0 I dont have any questins who willl win championship

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After the return of the Bundesliga after the pandemic in May, until the end of the last season in Germany, Schalke was the worst team in the league and it is very normal and very expected that they will be destroyed in their first match. Bayern is the best team in the world, no doubt, but do not make such comments after 1 match against the worst team in the Bundesliga at the moment is not good. Will se what will do they this season.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am happy that FC Bayern returned on Nr. 1 this weekend.

Who do you think will be the strongest team to attack their championship?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am happy that FC Bayern returned on Nr. 1 this weekend.

Who do you think will be the strongest team to attack their championship?

Nobody has a chance as usual.:D They are 5 levels up from the teams as Dortmund, Leipzig, Gladbach, Leverkusen. One of the most boring championships according to the first place battle. On the other hand for the other positions there is a drama always until the last round.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One of the most predictable leagues in the world. The only things we don't know:
1) Will Bayern be the champion AGAIN with how many points more than second place?
2) How many goals will Lewandowski score?