Chips
German Championship resumes May 16

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so curios to see in what form are the players after this sad holiday.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm so curios to see in what form are the players after this sad holiday.

I'm pretty sure that they are in (much) worse form than players in Belarus lol ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the championship of germany resumed. And now it is the most interesting league)), all attention will be on it. I wonder how long that attention will last? This question is even interesting to me, today I will watch the Bundesliga, and for example next season, there will be interest or not.
I hope the teams miss the game and show dynamic football with goals.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dont you think its dangerous ? in my country we are still locked down and we only have 5 to 10 new cases per day

Adrian2809

Adrian2809

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
God help us, I hope we get over this Corona virus crap, and start all the championships because we miss football and movement.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very good news for soccer lovers the BUNDELIGAS, has made the decision to continue with its league, taking the necessary sanitary measures, playing the games without public

DJIGIT666

DJIGIT666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All with the return of the Bundesliga. I really missed football. Dortmund and Schalke 04 pleased. Haaland monster!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Enjoyed seeing a real game, but it was kinda depressing with no fans. But, it looks like we are getting closer to normal!

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If The Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2. started I bring the tips today.
Köln-Mainz 1
Bielefeld -Osnabrück 1

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I looked, or rather "one eye" looked at victories of two Borussia from Dortmund and Mönchengladbach, both matches successful (4:0 and 1:3) and teams in good form. The resumption of the championship of Germany causes only positive emotions.
Today I will see the match Union -- Bayern, I think a major victory Bayern from Munich.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today I will see the match Union -- Bayern, I think a major victory Bayern from Munich.

I'd rather see Bayern dropping points during the next 2 games so their visit to Dortmund 26.05 could become even more intresting ...

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd rather see Bayern dropping points during the next 2 games so their visit to Dortmund 26.05 could become even more intresting ...

I agree with you, my sympathies in the championship race also on the side of Borussia, all tired of the "eternal" champion Bayern. I heard that players from Bavaria started training before everyone else, and I think they are on platoon and will be very aggressive in attack. Most likely there will be a major victory.
and game 28 of a round of the championship Borussia---Bavaria anyway will be interesting and to have the madman of TV rating.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Large number of goals scored. I was afraid that the matches would be slower without fans. Very good news.

M

markmu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, all eyes on our german league right now.
Sky is even broadcasting the conference on free TV:D
it was nice to watch live games on tv for a change.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hooray!! Great football is back !!

S

SantiRojo84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Union Berlin. Its origin and its history. It is a club that I like to watch

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Public football is like listening to chess on the radio lol for me it's just a practice

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the leagues in Europe has already made the decision to reopen its activities without an audience, as BUNDESLIGA has done.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I do not like the Bundesliga very much, I prefer the Premier League of England but when there is nothing else, it is the same hahaha

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I do not like the Bundesliga very much, I prefer the Premier League of England but when there is nothing else, it is the same hahaha

What about the super Belarusian championship? This is also football:D:D:D:D:D

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
After playing the two stages after the pandemic, I can say that the level is quite good, the Bundesliga did not disappoint in terms of the game quality.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today we will have the most rated match in recent times. Borussia against Bayern.
Dortmund has a lag of 4 points, if they want to fight for the championship, it is necessary to win today. Bookmakers believe rather in the victory of Munich, I think that chances are equal, but still hope that Borussia with even no man 's score, will risk and go aggressively in attack. After a break in the championship, both teams score at least 2 goals, it is hoped that today there will be productive football.