DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dormuntd Champion

Borussia this year will be a champion Munich will be focus in the champions league

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really want Borussia became the champion,so very tired of this dominance of Bayern Munich,all the chances of bees to do it this season!

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely Borussia! I think in Bundesliga we don't have that many teams which could make any difficulties for Borussia!

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the champion will be Borussia Dortmund

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as a fan of Mönchengladbach i hope that we can qualify for the championsleague. the result of the other Teams dosnt matter.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that Dortmund will win the title.Bice hardly Bayern has begun to win, the question is whether Dortmund has the strength and quality to sustain that pace and to win to the end.I am cheering for Dortmund to be unbelievable every year Bayern champion is not interesting. I will bid at least three clubs for the title to be a more interesting league:)

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bayern Fan

I am Bayern fan for more than 30 years now, but this year so many erros and mistakes Bayern had done … the last mistake, was not to buy some additinoal Player in winter, even ribery and robben have an injury.
So in this case, i believe Dortmund will made it and in this case it would even be justice!

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the lost game of Bayern today in Leverkusen was a decission for BVB. I can't believe that BVB will loose this 7 Points...

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long way for Bayern

After this Weekend i think BVB had done it!

W

WillianFNB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Borussia has already become the best team in this league. You do not have to anyone else. Marcos Reus is one of the best dozen players in the world.

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Borussia has already become the best team in this league. You do not have to anyone else. Marcos Reus is one of the best dozen players in the world.

i agree with you, but Reus is injured very often, and the tough weeks with Bundesliga, Champions League and german Cup are still to come.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Borussia Dortmund is the best team in Bundesliga this year.

They are almost 90% the favourite to win the title. If doesn't happen something hilarious or extra super unbelievable, they will celebrate the title in Borsigplatz the May. Bayern Munich will have more losses and lost points.

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Borussia Dortmund is the best team in Bundesliga this year.

They are almost 90% the favourite to win the title. If doesn't happen something hilarious or extra super unbelievable, they will celebrate the title in Borsigplatz the May. Bayern Munich will have more losses and lost points.

But dont Forget the other Borussia.... ;););)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Unforrtunately, Borussia Dortmund lost points today.....

It was a thrilling match where Borussia were 2 goals ahead, but at the end the game ended with a draw. If Bayern Munich win today they will come 5 points behind us, but still we have a big advantage.

We will see.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dortmund

Borussia has a great chance of taking the tittle however with a giant like bayern you can never be too sure. Dortmund has played a great season and they deserve the tittle, bayern has won for the last I cant even remember how many tittles.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
And out of nowhere the stuff at Bundesliga became interesting.....

Borussia Dortmund had a third consecutive draw and now the difference from Bayern Munich is only a win. We are making a slump this period of time, but I hope we will start making wins from the next match

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
It would be good if Borusia won the Busdesliga ... that would give a freshness of a different team to Bayer ... and it would give hope and motivation to the other teams that if you can win the Bundesliga ...! Come on Borusia ... you can achieve it ...!

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the lost of Dortmund yesterday in Augsburg was the lost of the german title.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
And all of the sudden, Bayern Munich is now the favourite to win the title....

Only Borussia Dortmund could lose this title this season! This is what happens when you have a team with great talent, but lack 1-2 world-class players to take the whole team on their shoulders when the tough times come....

But I think Bayern Munich will have another two missed games where they will not take the victory.

Let's see.....

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Bavarians have done it again...
The people of Dortmund have failed because of their own courage.

The next question now is: Can Kovac continue to coach Bavaria?
Let's see if they will win the German cup final.