Bundesliga

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after 12 matches Borussia have +9 points to Bayern.
What do you think , who will be champion..? I hope Borussia will do it

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the champion will be Borussia Dortmund:)

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As an avid Borussia Dortmund fan, I can say that probably this is our season.

The team is amazing, with a bunch of world-class players in the basic starting lineup, with Paco Alcacer who will probably surpass Aubameyang, and a quality midfield.

If we don't win this season's title, never we will do it.

I think that Bayern will finish in the 3rd position or below.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think Borussia will win this year because they play a good football and for Bayern is pretty hard torecover the disatance until Borussia it s playng like this.I will be happy for Dortmund anyway:D

B

BobZock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only real champ is Fortuna! Düsseldorf. :p

Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
The only real champ is Fortuna! Düsseldorf. :p
Tote Hosen fan, too? This is their music video of a song, where they sing why they never ever would go to Bayern. They like to play football in their free time and are fans of Fortuna Düsseldorf.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Цього року "Боруссія" демонструє дуже хорошу гру, і це є доказом першого місця на таблицях турнірів. Тому я думаю, що вони виграють лігу в цьому сезоні.⚽⚽⚽������

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dortmund all the way this season..they have the edge and...player of the season jadon sancho..

R

romjkenlol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Borussia D in this season so strong and i wanna what this team win bundess

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Another one awesome victory for Borussia Dortmund!

Really, this season is our season. We have so strong team. In the midfield and forward we are brutal. I hope we will continue in the same tempo.

I want to celebrate this season's title in Borsigplatz the next May.

Borsigplatz

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Borussia will win it, they are very good, and I think that someone should finally take off from the top of Bayern. And this picture from the stadium does not need to be commented on, the picture simply says everything. Incredible cheerleaders and beautiful stadium. Everybody cast them! I am delighted when I look at some of the pictures from their stadium. Good luck and only great! I believe in Borussia Dortmund.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the moment bayern are in a little crisis but im sure if they get Jupp Heynckes back they will win again.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the Bundesliga I am a fan of Bavaria, it’s a pity that this season they are not yet leaders. Excellent win-win series Borussia Dortmund.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Borussia Dortmund is irresistible even if Bayern Munich confirms and goes better after a complicated month of November, Borussia Dortmund impresses and continues as well.

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been supporting Schalke for more than 10 years .. unfortunately, today is not the best time for our club, we hope the game will change by the end of the season ..

M

Max Grondman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the last year of Arjen Robben at Bayern. I am hoping for him he wil win it.

B

BobZock

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update...
Who is the champ? F95 v. BVB?

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you think Bavaria will be able to become a champion this year?

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Borussia Dortmund will win, they have one of the best form in Europe now. They can dream with Champions League too because they have capacity and a lot of talent in their side. I am from brazil but I love Borussia Dortmund, I have a shirt of the team and always watch the games at my computer.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dortmund Is gonna be champion

I think dortmund can do it this time. They have a really good coach and really good players. Dortmund is one of my favourite team and Marco reus is the best for me, this season he has not been injured and I think Marco Reus next to Paco Alcacer can win the bundes. Dortmund and Marco Reus deserve it. If Reus is not injured they have everything to win the tournament.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The coach seems a great manager, it's true. I watch Marco Reus, he has a succesfull career, but what he could do without injuries, we will never know, but just imagine.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
borussia

I think borussia have a grat chance of winning but they have to keep up the good work in the second half, they have great players that can go far in the league and champions league