Boxing: Wilder vs Fury 2, who wins?

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm rooting for Wilder. Best heavyweight boxing matchup in a loooong time!

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if it wasn't for the impact power, I would bet on Fury, but since Wilder has a very strong punch, I think that he will deliver his heavy blows and Fury will most likely be knocked out!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I think Wilder will win this new fight between them.In my opinion,Fury has a rudimentary style but a brave. fighter..

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hope Wilder will put Gipsy on his place. Wait for KO ! )

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bookmakers don't really favor any fighter, so I think it's going to be a great boxing night. I wish the two boxers luck. I'm for the show.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fight happens tonight! I have not watched like I have in the past, but I feel both fighters are the best there is today. I think Wilder will win this one. Boxing has lost alot of star power over the years but this fight has gotten a lot of attention and I am glad to see it.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deontay Wilder got the W this weekend with another devastating 1 punch knockout despite losing every round up until the KO.

The rumour is that WilderFury2 happens in February, I personally believe Tyson Fury won the 1st fight but sadly dodnt get the decision as it was ruled a draw.

Fury has shown he can outbox Wilder over 12 rounds and get back up from his best shot, I believe he wins the rematch but wouldn't rule out a Wilder KO with his insane 1 punch power.

What are you predictions?

It is difficult to know, but it will be a box with a high technical, strategic, and more than professional level!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hopefully Fury will get the win this time, as he should have gotten it in their first fight. BTW, he's a much better boxer than Wilder.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great performance by Fury, I expected him to win but bot like that!! Wish Deontay the best and a quick recovery. However for me now they shouldn't be a 3rd fight IMO Fury won both fights and the 2and convincingly. Instead we need the undisputed fight Fury vs AJ next.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Fury wins bc he is just the better boxer. I also believe he should have won the 1st fight. I don't see it looking much different from the first fight. I expect Fury to actually dominate even more

Told yall :)

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for Wilder, rooting for him. if not for an ear injury, he would have managed to show a great fight.

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my prediction was good i bet nothing on this match cause i stopped betting i put 10$ on 888 poker for fun congrats to winners who bet fury i not seen the match i was sleeping :icon_stud:smokin:

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a wonderful fight. A gypsy king with such great weight is simply a god of speed. Who's next?

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Not only did Fury win, but he did so in a very convincing way. He dominated the fight, even before the ear punch, which was legit and knocked Wilder down.

It feels like justice was made since Fury should have won their first fight, IMO.

Last edited:
I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only did Fury win, but he did so in a very convincing way. He dominated the fight, even before the ear punch, which was legit and knocked Wilder down.

It feels like justice was made since Fury should have won their first fight, IMO.
Totally agree mate, no point in a 3rd fight now imo.

The fight the world wants to see next now is Fury vs AJ for all the belts. IMHO Fury wins that fight as well and I am a fan of AJ.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Pretty great fight! Didn't expect Fury to use Wilder's strategy against him

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fury showed a smart boxing where all actions were verified. Great work by Fury and his team. Here is such a Fury stopped Klitschko. Wilder also had a good fight, but was not quite ready. He did not have enough variety. The calculation only on the direct right did not materialize. Fury simply did not let him punch as he wanted. Always a little bit lacking. If I am not mistaken, Wilder did not conduct a single uppercut and did not attack the corps at all.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was surprised by such poor Wilder's physical form !

Think will be too hard for him to come back on the top of Heavyweight!!

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gotta give it to Wilder, he has come out with possibly the most creative excuse I have ever heard. He says his legs was weak due to his 40lb costume, what a load of rubbish.... he got beat by the better boxer simple as that!!

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gotta give it to Wilder, he has come out with possibly the most creative excuse I have ever heard. He says his legs was weak due to his 40lb costume, what a load of rubbish.... he got beat by the better boxer simple as that!!

He could have come to the ring naked and was gonna take the L ... lol

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fury made big surprise for me with his fight. Great job :)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Fury destroyed Wilder. He put his money where his mouth was. :cool:

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fury killed Wilder and if Wilder wants a third fight he better step up his game or Wilder will beat him again!

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no matter what puncher you are. The time will come when you will meet with a boxing professional. All legends know how to box. a knockout blow is not enough to be the first always

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
legend will determine the fight of Alexander Usik against Fury