Boxing: Wilder vs Fury 2, who wins?

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Deontay Wilder got the W this weekend with another devastating 1 punch knockout despite losing every round up until the KO.

The rumour is that WilderFury2 happens in February, I personally believe Tyson Fury won the 1st fight but sadly dodnt get the decision as it was ruled a draw.

Fury has shown he can outbox Wilder over 12 rounds and get back up from his best shot, I believe he wins the rematch but wouldn't rule out a Wilder KO with his insane 1 punch power.

What are you predictions?

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both fighters are excellent, but in this rematch I assure that Deontay Wilder will win. for the trajectory he has and for the amount of KO he has. There will even be a third fight between the two fighters after February.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both fighters are excellent, but in this rematch I assure that Deontay Wilder will win. for the trajectory he has and for the amount of KO he has. There will even be a third fight between the two fighters after February.
This outcome is very possible, although I still think Fury makes Wilder miss and out points him for the UD win this time. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Agreed on the 3rd fight though may happen after a unification fight against the winner of AJ vs Ruiz.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wilder won with one punch after loosing all the rounds Saturday. He has a great right hand, period. But Ortiz was winning well by points. But boxing, heavyweight, one good punch is over.
I hope they fight again and Fury won. If Fury gets stronger, he can K.O. Wilder. Fury does not hit strong thats his gap.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wilder won with one punch after loosing all the rounds Saturday. He has a great right hand, period. But Ortiz was winning well by points. But boxing, heavyweight, one good punch is over.
I hope they fight again and Fury won. If Fury gets stronger, he can K.O. Wilder. Fury does not hit strong thats his gap.
Agree with you here, fury does not carry enough power to stop Wilder imo his best chance is to out box Wilder and try to avoid the right hand. Not an easy task over 12 rounds but I think he can and will do just that.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
do i idea rooting for fury to win

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Wilder will win the rematch. Fury was hurt badly in his last fight. I also think that Wilder won the first fight because Fury almost didn't make the count. The referee could have ended the fight too. My money is on Wilder.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Wilder will win the rematch. Fury was hurt badly in his last fight. I also think that Wilder won the first fight because Fury almost didn't make the count. The referee could have ended the fight too. My money is on Wilder.
Definite possibility for a Wilder KO. I see it as a 50/50 fight either Fury points or Wilder KO. Just edging Fury, tho I could be bias being from UK lol

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Wilder said he wants to unify all belts in the heavy category. I'm really curious if he'll try to do this next year.:motz:

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wilder said he wants to unify all belts in the heavy category. I'm really curious if he'll try to do this next year.:motz:
Would be great to see, the heavyweight division desperately needs a undisputed champ

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The gypsy king is my favorite, so I am going to be rooting for him and honestly I think he will get the uperhand.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think that the Fury has won 1 fight! And revenge can not give preference to any boxer - for me 50% to 50%

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'll bet on Wilder. He's more experienced, faster and more resistant. Fury does not appear to be recovering from the drug episode. :stoned::stoned:

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tyson Fury all the way

First Fight Tyson was clearly beating Wilder on points and only for the knockdown the give it a draw I believe this Tyson Fury will boxing perfect and will win whit not controversy. This morning on Twitter Anthony Joshua said will help Tyson Fury on his Camp as a sparring partners so I believe after Fury beat Wilder it will a domestic UK battle Unification Title Fight. Let’s gooooo Tyson it’s only oneeeee Tyson Furyyyyyy.

DieCosta

DieCosta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll bet on Wilder. He's more experienced, faster and more resistant. Fury does not appear to be recovering from the drug episode. :stoned::stoned:

That’s is absolutely Bullshit.... I got robbed last first fight.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are nearing fight night now and having watched a lot of the press conferences and build up to the big fight, I really do think this is a 50/50 fight though I would give the edge to Fury.

I think all Fury's talk of him looking for a knockout is just smoke & mirrors, mind games trying to get in Wilders head. I have no doubt that Fury will look to use his crazy lateral movement, stick behind the jab and go for a wide decision victory.

The problem is Wilder only needs 1 big shot, yes Fury got up last time but can he do that again if clipped earlier in the fight?

My prediction: Fury win by Decision, though I would not be surprised if Wilder got the KO.

How do you see the fight playing out?

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Fury wins bc he is just the better boxer. I also believe he should have won the 1st fight. I don't see it looking much different from the first fight. I expect Fury to actually dominate even more

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Fury wins bc he is just the better boxer. I also believe he should have won the 1st fight. I don't see it looking much different from the first fight. I expect Fury to actually dominate even more
I agree, however I have just seen the confirmed referee and judges. Now I would say fury can only win by KO (which wont happen).

The referee and all 3, yes ALL THREE judges are from USA. Last time out there was 1 UK, 1 USA and neutral. This is the heavyweight championship fight where 1 fighter is from the USA and all 3 judges also from USA. Considering the result last time (I believe Fury won the fight) I cannot see Fury getting a decision here at all now.

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If before the first fight everything was in favor of Fury, now in favor of Wilder.
There is a concept of an inconvenient opponent. So Wilder is an inconvenient opponent for Fury.
He will definitely send it to the floor.... And the saddest thing is that Fury knows it, too.
Although as a boxer, Fury is much more technical and holds a punch better than Ortiz, so everyone gives equal chances.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wilder wins by KO 5th round.

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i watch on fox sport the battle interview between those 2 guys i think Fury will win it will be a great battle :flute: