Biathlon

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, without doping it is difficult to show an excellent result.
In Russia, doping cases are rare, as well as in other countries. And athletes serve their sentences in accordance with international law. So don't get dirty.

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Russia, doping cases are rare, as well as in other countries. And athletes serve their sentences in accordance with international law. So don't get dirty.
:D
Isolated cases of doping, you say. Why didn't Russian biathletes perform under the Russian flag at this year's World Championships in Pokljuka?

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D
Isolated cases of doping, you say. Why didn't Russian biathletes perform under the Russian flag at this year's World Championships in Pokljuka?
Do you think meldonium is doping? A drug for people with cardiovascular diseases? Do you have scientifically proven facts and results? These are empty accusations without proof:deal::rolleyes:

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not an expert and I do not decide, especially since the decision has already been made to disqualify the Russian national team. I believe that without evidence they would be unlikely to make such a decision.
When I watch biathlon, I always support Ukraine, Belarus and Russia.
I want Belarus to keep the maximum quota next season, and we (ua and ru) to get it.
I wish everyone success.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the sport, the target range is my favourite part of the sport.