Biathlon

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are there any biathlon fans of this sport?

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is a biathlon, oh well i will just google it haha

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I think, you will hardly find.

I used to follow, watch the triathlon and pentathlon events, especially pentathlon, just the main ones, World Cups, World, European Championships, Olympic Games, as those are traditional sports in my country, and we are pretty good in that, the best ones are wildly known in the country.

Are you a fan?? (Hard to imagine a 'fan' of these sports...) Or do you practice it? (How the English writes it? Biathloner?)

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Bloody hell, biathlon! The ski and shooting combination... I thought for the basic 'summer' version, running and shooting...

Winter sports are not so popular here, so only Olympic Games, Ukrainians good in that, but it is just all the Northern countries' sport, I have the memory, the question was always, Norwegian, Swedish, Finish or Canadian will win it...

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, you will hardly find.

I used to follow, watch the triathlon and pentathlon events, especially pentathlon, just the main ones, World Cups, World, European Championships, Olympic Games, as those are traditional sports in my country, and we are pretty good in that, the best ones are wildly known in the country.

Are you a fan?? (Hard to imagine a 'fan' of these sports...) Or do you practice it? (How the English writes it? Biathloner?)
I'm just a fan of this sport. My daughter wants to do biathlon, but it's not possible in my city.

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bloody hell, biathlon! The ski and shooting combination... I thought for the basic 'summer' version, running and shooting...

Winter sports are not so popular here, so only Olympic Games, Ukrainians good in that, but it is just all the Northern countries' sport, I have the memory, the question was always, Norwegian, Swedish, Finish or Canadian will win it...
I'm already starting to worry ... that no one knows. Of course, it is not so popular in the world, but little by little biathlon is gaining popularity.
Now the world championship is taking place in Slovenska Pokljuka.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh I love that sport so much. It is very complicated cause you need to be good at both skiing and shooting. My favourite nations were sweden and Ukraine in the ladies category, Czech Republic and austria in the mens category, so underdog countries but still powerful in times. But I liked so many contestants thorugh the past 10+ years, so many spirits.
I also thought that if I would born to be a winter sport player I would choose Biathlon all the way. :)

Last edited:
B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is really very difficult to find a balance between fast skiing and accurate shooting, but this is not all Mother Nature makes her adjustments to the race (wind, snow, fog, etc.).
For this I adore this sport.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is really very difficult to find a balance between fast skiing and accurate shooting, but this is not all Mother Nature makes her adjustments to the race (wind, snow, fog, etc.).
For this I adore this sport.

Yeah, aggree. Just exciting and everything can be changed through shooting and the long races. Next to biathlon my favourite sport to watch is cycling, so peaceful landscapes and so many strenght in human's body.
And yeah, its great to find someone who sharing the same passion for something, even not an active member just a spectator. :)

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Watching Biathlon, too - when I can. Exciting sport, plenty of disciplines - aaand always a lot of unexpected results :top:

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also enjoy watching biathlon. This is an exciting spectacle, when not everything depends on the athletes.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch the Biathlon, but I usually only watch it during the Olympics, but sometimes I also watch it at the World Cups. Exciting, good to watch.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I've been watching biathlon since childhood. One of the most dynamic and spectacular winter sports. A fan of Russia, but alas, now the Russians have become weak, unlike the Soviet biathletes:)

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been watching biathlon since childhood. One of the most dynamic and spectacular winter sports. A fan of Russia, but alas, now the Russians have become weak, unlike the Soviet biathletes:)
That's for sure.

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like everything about sports, but I have to say that I know nothing about biathlon hehe.

Y

Yuliazak1985

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we unite the entire Soviet Union now, the situation will be better in the overall ranking of world biathlon.

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like everything about sports, but I have to say that I know nothing about biathlon hehe.
Everyone needs to broaden their horizons, so it's not too late to get interested in biathlon. I believe that the review of the last stages of the Biathlon World Cup this season, which will be held in Nove Mesto and Oestersund. Broadcasts are conducted by the Eurosport channel.
So still ahead.

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think Johannes Boe will keep the lead on the Big Globe or will the young ambitious Sturla Laegreid overtake J.Boe?

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
experience will win
After today's race, the athletes share only one point. Tomorrow is the last race, there will be an incredible fight. Let the strongest win.
I am for the youth.