Biathlon

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There now also the World Cup has ended. I supported of course the national team, but results don't impress. 1 gold and 1 bronze in relays, in personal races not one medal, it is very sad.

Unsuccessful performance it is possible to call Fourcade's results. Many waited from him for not less than 3 gold medals, and as a result of only 1 gold.

The main victor of the championship, is of course Laura Dalmajer, 5 gold medals. She is in a tremendous form, and doesn't leave to competitors almost any chances. An indisputable star in German national team.

The main surprise with a sign + I think the victory Lauel Bailey is. Very few people expected from him such result, but nevertheless he could take gold in an individual race. For me it was, perhaps most memorable, in last championship. I hope this victory, will raise interest in biathlon in his country. And we will see new good athletes from the USA.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't watch it much but this weekends was excellent with the American taking it down, god there tough.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
On Laura Dalmajer I wouldn't put, by the end of a season at her few forces remain. After all she is young also not absolutely it turns out to distribute the forces for all year.

End of season: Laura Dahlmayer is in lead :D

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Meanwhile in leaders, but a gap between Loire and Gabriela small. Besides 3 more stages in Korea, Finland and Norway.;)

76 points lead after today's win, with 5 events left (on saturday she starts first in the pursuit), I could bet Dahlmayer is the Cup winner!

Look at her placings this season, friend:
1st - 8 times
2nd - 4 times
3rd - 1 time
4th - 3 times
7th - 1 time

So, with 7th the worse placing this season, I do not see how anybody else will catch German till the end :D

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
76 points lead after today's win, with 5 events left (on saturday she starts first in the pursuit), I could bet Dahlmayer is the Cup winner!

Look at her placings this season, friend:
1st - 8 times
2nd - 4 times
3rd - 1 time
4th - 3 times
7th - 1 time

So, with 7th the worse placing this season, I do not see how anybody else will catch German till the end :D

Still Gabriela has chances, but she very badly began to act. Most likely Laura will be a winner.
She very strongly spends a season, certainly has deserved the big globe. Most likely my forecast hasn't come true.:(:(:(
If Laura continues so further, then the intrigue will be gone in female biathlon. Men any more almost have no intrigue, in any race it is possible to tell 90% with probability that will be won by Fourcade. I hope at women so won't be.:):)