Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
27 Nov started season 16/17.
First stage in Ostersund already ended.

Who will win big globe in men and women?
fN9Tn64.png

Calendar
ocby3sj.png

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anton Shipulin-men.Laura Dahlmeier-women.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For the men - it is clear: Marten Fourcade - no doubts
It is harder to predict by the women, though

Hoping this year, for a podium by Bulgarian men's :)

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
27 Nov started season 16/17.
First stage in Ostersund already ended.

Who will win big globe in men and women?
fN9Tn64.png

Calendar
ocby3sj.png

There is an error in your biathlon calendar, Pokljuka passed last weekend???

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think very positive that there will be no North American journey this season! However, it is likely to have less teams participating in Korea, though. But it is matter of only one week, instead of two in NA ....

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think very positive that there will be no North American journey this season! However, it is likely to have less teams participating in Korea, though. But it is matter of only one week, instead of two in NA ....

Another win for Marten Fourcade today. Nobody could beat him ...

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stage in Tyumen was moved to Kontiolahti through doping scandal in the russian national biathlon team.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Shall I say who won today, again?

Good thing, Iliev has second skiing time in today's pursuit... A little more luck on the shooting range, and he will be capable to reach a podium...

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At men naturally Martin Fourcade, he is number 1 now and wins races with little effort.
At women Kaysa Makaraynen now on rise is more difficult if with firing is as well as in 2 last races, then she will win (with a speed at her against everything in well, as well as at Fourcade) and if it is bad to shoot, then likely Gabriela Kukalova will win.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
At men naturally Martin Fourcade, he is number 1 now and wins races with little effort.
At women Kaysa Makaraynen now on rise is more difficult if with firing is as well as in 2 last races, then she will win (with a speed at her against everything in well, as well as at Fourcade) and if it is bad to shoot, then likely Gabriela Kukalova will win.

Very well predicted, maybe still some German woman may compete to both above, who knows ...

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very well predicted, maybe still some German woman may compete to both above, who knows ...

On Laura Dalmajer I wouldn't put, by the end of a season at her few forces remain. After all she is young also not absolutely it turns out to distribute the forces for all year.

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love biathlon !!!!! But the Russian team it does not matter shows itself in the season 16/17:mad:

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love biathlon !!!!! But the Russian team it does not matter shows itself in the season 16/17:mad:

Yeah, so of that lately I only watch the men's biathlon. There our team has at least some chance... when Fourcade misses :D:D:D

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Open European Championships passed (Bulgaria being the only country to compete Russian men - with Iliev Champion in sprint discipline :)), and next week the World Championships kick-off!!!!

I predict now different winners, and not Fourcade's domination as he does in the WC tour. What you expect guys?

sakenby

sakenby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Martin Fourcade is not discussed in women are likely Laura dahlmeier

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look forward to the beginnings. But men already don't become interesting to be looked, Fourcade wins, only sometimes someone can be ahead of him. And it is much more interesting than the woman, there very many people can win.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great finish today :icon_thum Pity,that Johannes lose many on last lap

aP6syqj.png

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips

aP6syqj.png

Ha, ha - you hidden Fourcade in 3rd :) I told ya guys, WC is different story - it will be rather hard for him to occupy all discipline podiums...

Excellent performance by Bulgarian team - 3 athletes within top 15, unfortunately - no podium again :(

Let's see the pursuit, Iliev is strong enough there :D

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

aP6syqj.png

Yes, the race kept in suspense till the last moment today.
It is a pity for Johannes, but Doll has deserved a victory, the good fellow. Both speed and firing, he had top-level everything today.
About Fourcade I don't even know what to tell, has made 2 misses in sprint, and has taken the 3rd place. He is just a monster of biathlon.
When he finishes career, I think will be able to break nobody his records.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Another exiting event today - pursuit!

With 19/20 Fourcade wins easily!
Two Norwegians on podium, respect!

Bulgarian performance:

Anton Sinapov (11th from sprint) had an accident just before the first shooting, had to change the rifle :eek: on the range, with the reserve rifle 3 fails as man could expect, this promising youngster had to retire from the competition. Bad because he loose his good chances to qualify for the mass start.

Vladimir Iliev (13th in sprint) had pretty usual shooting with 4 fails, finished 18th - should be within the mass start list, where he have better chances than in the individual 20 km event :)

Krasimir Anev (6th from the sprint) had awesome chances for silver medal but missed one target on the fourth shooting, pity! He will definitely take part in the mass start, but still he has rather good chances for a good result in 20 km individual run.

GL Bulgarians, you do fantastic in the world championships :icon_thum

Attachments

• pursuit.JPG
    pursuit.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 21
M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
was great finish from Boe :D

Ole :congrats:

Another exiting event today - pursuit!

With 19/20 Fourcade wins easily!
Two Norwegians on podium, respect!

Bulgarian performance:

Anton Sinapov (11th from sprint) had an accident just before the first shooting, had to change the rifle :eek: on the range, with the reserve rifle 3 fails as man could expect, this promising youngster had to retire from the competition. Bad because he loose his good chances to qualify for the mass start.

Vladimir Iliev (13th in sprint) had pretty usual shooting with 4 fails, finished 18th - should be within the mass start list, where he have better chances than in the individual 20 km event :)

Krasimir Anev (6th from the sprint) had awesome chances for silver medal but missed one target on the fourth shooting, pity! He will definitely take part in the mass start, but still he has rather good chances for a good result in 20 km individual run.

GL Bulgarians, you do fantastic in the world championships :icon_thum

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
was great finish from Boe :D

Ole :congrats:

Yep :)

And I forgot that in WC and OG the qualification for Mass start is rather different :eek: So, as it could be seen below, Iliev and Anev are pretty 100% into this last WC event, what I have omitted is that Sinapov still have good chances to qualify (with let's say - one missed shot in 20km Individual, and top 35 spot):

Attachments

• mass start.JPG
    mass start.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 20