Biden: - 238

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As of 915pm Eastern Time on Election night you can still bet on it but the odds have changed dramatically:

Pinnacle.com
Trump +135
Biden -165

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Donald Trump Currently a 3:2 Favorite to Win

1 AM EST 4 NOV - Betting market still open at Pinnacle.com and Donald Trump Currently a 3:2 Favorite to Win.

They have called Virginia for Biden yet Trump currently leads 49.4% to 49% with 80% of the votes tabulated. I could have gotten over 8-1 on Trump to win Virginia but that betting market is now closed but the state is way too close to be calling it for anyone.

Attachments

• pin pin tmp.jpg
    pin pin tmp.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 24
D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in the UK, the week leading up to the election, Trump was 2-1, Biden 1-2 on.
Wednesday morning here (12-3am US time) they'd flipped around - Trump was now 1-2 on and Biden 2-1. Man I wish I'd gone all-in on Biden then.
By early afternoon here Biden was 1-4 on, and the odds have been shortening ever since.
So if Risto234's heard correctly, I hope the person cashed out when it was 1-2 on. Could have still doubled their money, if my maths are right.

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How long will you have to wait to get paid off? especially if Trump loses. Trump says he doesn't trust the mail-in votes. So now he'll have the office of the president hanging up in the courts like he does all his businesses

has anyone seen an over/under line on when you get paid off? :rolleyes::icon_tong

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think for wagering purposes I will lose my bets on Trump, but if he accomplishes anything in the courts (which I highly doubt) I will make my case with the books at that time.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With all the things gping to court ypu might get your 2024 bets paid put before you get these of this year :D

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
People will bet on absolutely anything =) well done Biden bettors believe he took it down for you finally days later

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would’ve one to bet on, because the under dog won, would’ve paid of if I had placed my money on him.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would’ve one to bet on, because the under dog won, would’ve paid of if I had placed my money on him.

It may have varied from site to site. With most books your bet is still pending certification of results.

Had you bet on election night at the end of the night where it was still available you could have gotten Biden at a 2-1 dog.

By next morning Trump was up to a 4-1 dog.

Had you bet on 5 Dimes they based results on who FOX and CNN announced as the winner, so bets there have been graded with the exception of individual state bets where no winner has been announced.

Pinnacle paid out my Trump bets on Ohio and Florida, but have not yet graded my national election bets.

J

Jonb0324

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone still think Trump still has a shot at winning?

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i was bet 20$ on biden with odds 1.9

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone still think Trump still has a shot at winning?

Its a long shot in the 100 to 1 range. It will have to be heard by SCOTUS and there will have to be more than affidavits in the way of evidence. They will actually have to show the voting systems allowed for injected or switched votes.

I doubt any of the judges would want to set a precedent of this magnitude without provable fraud other than anomalies.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars