Santa Cruz de Natal @2.30

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
World Championship 2019 (under 20) france (up to 20) - USA (up to 20), total (over 2.5), 1.92

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boston - St. Louis, Total (Over 5.5), 2.23

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
World Championship 2019 (under 20) France (up to 20) - USA (up to 20), total (over 2.5), 1.92
Very good prognosis If I had seen her earlier I would have taken advantage of it .[emoji106]

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Wednesday
Nations League
Portugal - Switzerland
20:45 CET
Portugal -1 AH @2.23

Hattrick hero did it again as Portugal won 3:1 :cool:
I wonder whether Ronaldo manages to score 100 goals for Portugal before he retires ...

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CRUZEIRO X FLUMINENSE - brazil's Cup

Cruzeiro:
Without winning 6 games, Cruzeiro wants to resume the way of victory today against Fluminense. In the draw they drew 1 × 1, so the team only needs a simple win to advance.

After that 1 × 1, the same Fluzão thrashed the miners by 4 × 1, so the taste of rematch is stuck.

The miners face a crisis in their board, involved in a scandal. The coach tries to prevent this from affecting the play on the field.

For the game of logo the only casualties are Edilson and Orejuela, but we can say that the team of Mano is accustomed to play without them.

Probable lineup: Fábio, Lucas Romero, Léo, Dedé, Egídio and Henrique; Lucas Silva (Ariel Cabral), Thiago Neves (Rodriguinho), Robinho and Marquinhos Gabriel; Fred. - Technical: Mano Menezes

Fluminense:
The Fluzão comes from defeat for Athletico-PR in a game where he played with several embezzlements. Today there is more, so the difficulty will be great.

Pedro Marcos Paulo are low because they defend their selections, and Matheus Ferraz and Yony González were injured in the last match.

To make matters worse, at the back Diniz summoned Luan of the Under-20 to join the delegation.

Probable lineup: Agenor, Gilberto, Frazan, Nino and Caio Henrique; Allan, Daniel and Paulo Henrique Ganso; Luciano, Léo Duarte (Brenner) and João Pedro - Technician: Fernando Diniz

Hunch
It's like I said in the last prognosis I made of Flu. Fernando Diniz has an interesting style but needs players to perform this. The cast is fragile, and the spare parts are not up to par. This was already reflected in the last match.

Today, against a strong team like Cruzeiro, it is difficult to expect them to win the result. This will only happen to me if there really is something behind the scenes that influences the cast. If so, we will explore the Cruise in the next. However, in the game against São Paulo the team has already acted well, and at home, before the fans, must achieve the classification within 90 minutes.

BET: Cruzeiro ML @1.68

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Athletico PR x Fortaleza - Brazil's Cup

Hunch

Promise of good game in the duel of the coaches Tiago Nunes and Rogério Ceni. The latter managed to make a competitive team, but it is very difficult to hold the CAP at home.

[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

With the 0x0 in the first game, the home team needs the win to avoid the decision on penalties, and it's hard to believe they can not.

[/FONT]

The initial odds are low, and because it is a knockout showdown, with a tendency to be quite taken, I think a handicap is risky. I'm going to follow the line that I've been doing well, waiting for the odds to go live to try to get in.

[/FONT]

The Fortress is good, but the Hurricane at home does not usually take notice of the opponents, and should get the classification. It remains to be seen if more ahead will be able to take all these competitions, but as we have pause for the America's Cup, the team will have plenty of time to prepare.

[/FONT]

BET:
Athletico-PR @1.80

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today we are waiting for the match Holland England. I will be cheering for Holland .
and what are your predictions?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today we are waiting for the match Holland England. I will be cheering for Holland .
and what are your predictions?

Holland wins so we'd see another classic game between them and Portugal
[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZRISRQhfzpQ"]World Cup 2006 Portugal vs Holland fight - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Friday
European qualifiers
Latvia - Israel
Israel -1 AH @2.31

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
European Championship 2020. Qualifying matches Faroe Islands - Spain, total (over 3.5), 1.71

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Friday
European qualifiers
Latvia - Israel
Israel -1 AH @2.31

Eran Zahavi joins Cristiano Ronaldo in the hattrick club as Israel won 3:0 in Latvia(and considering that 9-man Lithuania drew with Luxembourg then i expect third baltic country to disappoint homecrowd aswell lol)

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy U20 vs Mali U20
Italy U20 @2.07

After doing some research on both teams...
I made a $5 bet on total score over 5.5 which had a x25 multipler on 888sport
:) which come back a winner.......$125 :)

interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
You really did a good bet. Post it before the game and we'll do it the next time[emoji189]

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You really did a good bet. Post it before the game and we'll do it the next time[emoji189]

Ok, next time I'll post my tips, I wasn't really thinking about that, after reading this thread though earlier I felt an urge to place a bet(those "good feelings"). I was originally gonna bet on the Ukraine/Colombia game but I seen they had low scores , and Italy/Mali games had scores over 2 which is why I took that bet...... Ok... I'll be looking into some bets tomorrow, look out.

OPer is it ok I post here?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

I'm pretty sure that 888 starts to put some limits on you now(if they haven't done it already) :rolleyes:

facdownaceup

facdownaceup

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't know there was such a thing as a 25X multiplier for betting Over/Under. Was that bet available as a promotion?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I didn't know there was such a thing as a 25X multiplier for betting Over/Under. Was that bet available as a promotion?

Well guess what. Over 5.5 goals odds for that Italy - Mali game were @25 in 888/unibet while in other bookmakers these odds stayed under 15 lol ...

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My picks for this weeks accy

Shamrock rovers
Blacktown City
Palmeiras
St George Illawarra Dragons (RL)
Toulouse (RU)

Mortis71

Mortis71

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Been looking at the Senegal/S.Korea....
Senegal scores at least 2 goals in past games while S.Korea scores were only 1 per game
Senegal has better players maybe goalie too, S'Korea has a good Goalie

I'd go with 3.5 total over (4.60),,,,,, max is 5.5 over (x25,this was lower yesterday x18/x19)

me personally I gonna do a solid score 3 for Senegal 1 for S.Korea which is basically the same score bet as above(over 3.5) but higher payout(x18) if "I guess the correct score"
(on a side note, have any of yous watched your betslip to see if the bookie will buyout your bet if your on the verge of winning, like say last quarter/period of the game)

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips