RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
F1 Australian GP starts like in less than 10 hours so i guess it's about time to pick (value) bets for this race :cool:

Vettel to win @6
Bottas to NOT drink champagne(make it to the podium) @3
Nice picks!
BTW, Bottas YES!;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Nice picks!
BTW, Bottas YES!;)

Well i didn't watch the race so i have no idea why he ignored obvious team orders but i'm pretty sure that this bet probably works in some upcoming race :cool:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Milan - Inter M, total (over 2.5), 2.26

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well i didn't watch the race so i have no idea why he ignored obvious team orders but i'm pretty sure that this bet probably works in some upcoming race :cool:
That was the point I was trying to make. It seems to me, F1 may be very attractive for the betting this season.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
That was the point I was trying to make. It seems to me, F1 may be very attractive for the betting this season.

Depending on what you're betting then yes :cool:

For example betting on whoever's going to get fastest lap during the race is probably still the hardest one to get correct ...

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Depending on what you're betting then yes :cool:

For example betting on whoever's going to get fastest lap during the race is probably still the hardest one to get correct ...
agreed, it's necessary to dig this line

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
For the second time today i won 1$ dollar livebet from 888's club scratchcard and now i am using it on AIK cup game with taking over 17.5 corners @6

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For the second time today i won 1$ dollar livebet from 888's club scratchcard and now i am using it on AIK cup game with taking over 17.5 corners @6
Holy moly!!! What is nice bet and odds!!!:icon_thumI hope extra time corners have saved you.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Holy moly!!! What is nice bet and odds!!!:icon_thumI hope extra time corners have saved you.

Well as i'm going to Stockholm next week then i guess i also have to visit AIK to let them know that thanks to their incapability my freebet which included them didn't win :rolleyes:

But seriously whenever you're lucky to get freebet then it's quite useful to go for bigger odds cause who knows what might actually happen ... Sometimes you win - sometimes not :cool:

However with this particular game... Although i just needed 3 corners in the last 7 minutes then during that time teams managed to collect zero corners :rolleyes:

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well as i'm going to Stockholm next week then i guess i also have to visit AIK to let them know that thanks to their incapability my freebet which included them didn't win :rolleyes:

But seriously whenever you're lucky to get freebet then it's quite useful to go for bigger odds cause who knows what might actually happen ... Sometimes you win - sometimes not :cool:

However with this particular game... Although i just needed 3 corners in the last 7 minutes then during that time teams managed to collect zero corners :rolleyes:
Holy Toledo!You was so close....

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Also it's well known fact that in south-american games teams are more effective in earning corners so i took over 19.0 corners @5.50 in River Plate game and there are basically 35 minutes to go so let's see how this goes (right now 7 more corners are needed) :cool:

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Also it's well known fact that in south-american games teams are more effective in earning corners so i took over 19.0 corners @5.50 in River Plate game and there are basically 35 minutes to go so let's see how this goes (right now 7 more corners are needed) :cool:
...against Indentiente....why not? they both can do it! May the wind of luck today in your back!:call2:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
...against Indentiente....why not? they both can do it! May the wind of luck today in your back!:call2:

Why not? Both teams showed exactly why not indeed :rolleyes:
Obviously afterwards it's easier to say but perhaps i'd have gone for over 1.0 goals which i believe was also available with great odds at the time when i went for corners lol ...

Anyway when picking corners LIVE then there are basically 2 understandable good options:
1. When stronger team is behind at home and opponents already have few corners then race to get X corners(featuring hosts) is good bet i think
2. In the closing stages of match where there are like 5-15 minutes to go and 1-2 corners are needed then it's also great to pick corners AS LONG AS one team is leading by one goal because that'd mean that the team who is leading should get corners to waste even more time and this team who is trailing needs them to get back on the game. This method might work also when there's draw currently in game or one team is leading by 2+ goals but in both cases the real danger is that teams may have already accepted the result and don't attack that much anymore ...

Bet365 can be proud now as they're like 12€ richer but i don't care too much about it anymore cause my next bet is over 6.5 in Penguins game(thanks betnhl.ca)

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and to play one more match, with few factors with great odds ever a match and then luck is not obtained, MY teams play good but not enter the score does not enter .. I hope soon to turn luck. . good luck to all !

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Why not? Both teams showed exactly why not indeed :rolleyes:
Bet365 can be proud now as they're like 12€ richer but i don't care too much about it anymore cause my next bet is over 6.5 in Penguins game(thanks betnhl.ca)
Come on Flyers, let him fly!!!!;)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Few recent bets(apart from these in my blog) weren't that succesful so let's see can we start new week with decent result ... ;)

Today in La Liga 2

Numancia - Malaga

Over 2 goals @2.29

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KHL Avangard - Barys, Barys Total (over1.5), 1.71

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in finnish handball league:

Hangö - Pargas

Over 45.5 goals @1.95

Such a low over line would suggest that we'll see lowscoring game here.. This may be actually true but still even by finnish standards over line here is too damn low and as i've seen several european handball leaguegames this season then only in greek league over lines have been regularly that small and finnish leaguegames are usually producing way more goals than they do it in Greece ...
Therefore i hope that neither team isn't too wasteful in attack and we'll see atleast 46 goals in this match ...

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KHL Dynamo Moscow - CSKA Moscow Dynamo Total (over 1.5), 2.42

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in finnish handball league:

Hangö - Pargas

Over 45.5 goals @1.95

Like i expected - over line was incredibly low in this match and as bookies were basically offering free money then i couldn't miss this fantastic chance ...
So i made this bet in like 5+ different places and now i can proudly say it was worth it cause final score is 27:28 :cool:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KHL Avangard - Barys, Barys Total (over 1.5), 1.76

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Like i expected - over line was incredibly low in this match and as bookies were basically offering free money then i couldn't miss this fantastic chance ...
So i made this bet in like 5+ different places and now i can proudly say it was worth it cause final score is 27:28 :cool:
Attaboy!Let's keep that up!:congrats:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Let's try another handball bet today from Hungary ;)

Balatonfuredi - Dabas

Over 50.5 goals @1.85

Both teams are in decent form atm as they've won 3 of the last 4 leaguegames. Balatonfuredi have won 12 and lost 7 of the 19 leaguegames this season while Dabas have won 7 and lost half of their 20 leaguegames.. Still so far this season 13 leaguegames for either team went over 50.5 goals.
Teams have met 3 times so far and in all of these matches Dabas threw 22+ goals while Balatonfuredi threw 28+ and won all these matches which also had at least 50 goals in it therefore i'm hoping for similar higshcoring match :cool:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kazakhstan - Scotland, Kazakhstan will score: yes - 1.65

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips