Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Tuesday in CL ...

Zalgiris vs Bodo/Glimt: Zalgiris DnB @3.45
Pyunik vs Crvena Zvezda: Pyunik DnB @6.50

Both these sides lost first leg 0:5 so their Champions League dreams are probably over ...
Still at home i expect this duo to redeem themselves so perhaps they can actually avoid defeat this time around.

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
  • ATR. Montreal
    Diego Schwartzman - Alejandro Fokina
    • Start date and time
      09.08/03:00
    • Coefficient
    • Event
      N1

F

fatimapoker22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
CSA x Brusque
- 3,5 goals
Norrby IF x IK Brage
+1,5 Goal

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Qatar. League Qatar Stars. Umm Salal - Al Sadd # win 2#&&&&. Qatar. Qatar SC - Al Maria # 2 To Score: Handicap (0) 2#

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
West Ham - Man City Man City AH(-1.25)@ 1.82 on Unibet

The Citizens won 2-0 :cool: * honestly it was an easy bet despite that it was just enough to get the 'green' bet as Guardiola's team controlled the match from start to finish and I was impressed especially by the new signing Haaland(scored a brace in his Premier League debut) and the visitors defensive play- IMO it's not easy to keep a clean sheet away vs West Ham(the hosts actually didn't even have a clear chance to score)...

A bet from UCL qualification for today :

PSV (Ned) - Monaco (Fra) Monaco to qualify@ 2.10 on unibet // 1st leg result was 1-1

GLGL all with your bets!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
ATP - SINGLES
Montreal (canada), hard, Karatsev will win against Cressy.

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
STORM GRAZ - DYNAMO Kyiv
Dynamo Kyiv win, Dynamo Kyiv get 4.5+ corners 7.50

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSV EINDHOVEN - MONACO
Both Teams To Score, Both Teams Have Over 5 Cards 2.70

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
REAL MADRID - EINTRACHT FRANKFURT
Benzema To Score & Real Madrid To Win 2.20

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday

Champions League rematch:

PSV - Monaco (PSV (Who advances?) 1.68) ;)
Midtjylland - Benfica (Benfica 1.75)

The PSV match may be close, but I rather expect PSV to advance (sorry 🙏 Billy :)).
Benfica, despite their big win in the first leg, might not end their good winning streak by letting them out and losing now. I expect a win here as well...

Good luck!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Wednesday's UEFA Supercup

Real Madrid - Eintracht Frankfurt

Frankfurt over 0.5 goals @1.56

Allegedly 1800 Madrid, 8000 Frankfurt and 150 Maribor fans are already in Helsinki (or on their way to support their team) ...
4 years ago it didn't took Madrid even 60 seconds to concede in supercup so now 80km even more north i expect them to able to keep a clean sheet a bit longer although i still fancy Frankfurt to get on to scoresheet in this match ...

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ScreenHunter 13

Sixth in the standings playing at home vs the penultimate in the championship.
And paying odds of 2.20. 🤑🤑🤑

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football - Europe > Champions League - Qualification
Glasgow Rangers vs Royale Union St Gilloise
over 8.5 corners
@1.33
good luck

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
UCL Qualifiers

Rangers vs Union

Prediction: Rangers to win at leas 1 half odd 1.53

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The PSV match may be close, but I rather expect PSV to advance (sorry 🙏 Billy :)).
You were right my friend and congrats for the win $$$, honestly I was a bit busy and maybe a bit lazy to write a few arguments for why I backed Monaco here but it was because of the way they've played in the 1st leg(IMO Monaco were unlucky not to win...) and also because of the convincing performance in Strasbourg* 2-1 win but with a ton of other chances to score... I know that 2 matches isn't really enough but the fact that the odds were quite high for the visitors to qualify was IMO another important factor...

PS. I've watched the entire match and IMO Monaco was the better team and deserved a better outcome: after trailing down 1-0 they've really stepped up their game- a great second half in which they've scored twice, while PSV scored in the last minute of the game from one of the few dangerous attempts they had in the entire game(we had 3 minutes of VAR too), after that in the added time again the visitors seemed to be in control but one dangerous attack was enough for the hosts to score for 3-2* a goal scored by Luuk de Jong(IMO the man of the match)...

GLGL all with your bets!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You were right my friend and congrats for the win $$$, honestly I was a bit busy and maybe a bit lazy to write a few arguments for why I backed Monaco here but it was because of the way they've played in the 1st leg(IMO Monaco were unlucky not to win...) and also because of the convincing performance in Strasbourg* 2-1 win but with a ton of other chances to score... I know that 2 matches isn't really enough but the fact that the odds were quite high for the visitors to qualify was IMO another important factor...

PS. I've watched the entire match and IMO Monaco was the better team and deserved a better outcome: after trailing down 1-0 they've really stepped up their game- a great second half in which they've scored twice, while PSV scored in the last minute of the game from one of the few dangerous attempts they had in the entire game(we had 3 minutes of VAR too), after that in the added time again the visitors seemed to be in control but one dangerous attack was enough for the hosts to score for 3-2* a goal scored by Luuk de Jong(IMO the man of the match)...

GLGL all with your bets!
Thanks bro!
I was expecting it to be a close game, and i was only thinly expecting PSV to go through, luckily it worked out, and Benfica delivered what i expected (they are hungry for success and they don't slow down), so yesterday was a successful day.
Today i got to the computer a bit late so i'll rest and maybe tomorrow we'll both post successful picks as usual! ;)

F

Foldcallraise

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
What do you think of Estudiantes vs. Athletico PR for the Copa Libertadores?

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Europe. Europa League. Hick - Maribor # handicap (0)1 #&&&&. Europa League. Dudelange - Malmö # win 2#&&&&.England . English League Cup. West Brom - Sheffield United # 1 > 0.5#

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday

ECL rematch:

Antwerpen - Lilleström (Antwerpen 1.61)
Hapoel Beer Sheva - Lugano (Hapoel Beer Sheva (Draw, the bet is returned) 1.44)

Both home teams won the first game away from home and I expect something similar at home...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
A bet from Conference League for today:

CFR Cluj (Rou) - Shakhtyor Soligorsk (Blr) 1@ 1.62 on Unibet // 1st leg result 0-0

The hosts have vast experience in Europe and IMO a far better squad overall and should win in 90 minutes to avoid potential extra-time/ penalties(in case of another draw), like it happened in their UCL qualification Series against Pyunik Yerevan when they've lost at penalties... I also think two other Romanian teams have big chances to win today(FCSB@ 1.7 and Univ. Craiova@ 2.25* both teams will play at home with full stadiums), but no pre-match bets here and I'll leave them for maybe 1-2 livebets...

GLGL all with your bets!

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
all green here, really nice. NEXTT

Coritiba x santos
Over 1.5 goals 1.40 bet365

Gremio x operario
Gremio over 0.5 goals HT 1.66 bet365
Both green again, great month so far... NEXT.

Internacional x melgar
Internacional over 0.5 HT 1.66 bet365 / HA -1.5 goal FT 2.30 bet365

Estudiantes x athletico paranaense
Athletico to qualify 2.20 bet365

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ATP Montreal + WTA Toronto
Pegula to defeat Putintseva
Paul to defeat Evans
Bencic to defeat Haddad Maia
Carreno Busta to defeat Draper
Acca @ 4.93

Couple of riskier single bets
Qinwen Zheng to defeat Pliskova @ 2.07
Kyrgios to defeat Hurkasch (2-0) @ 2.01

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Пабло Карреньо-Буста — Джек Дрейпер
Фора за іграми/Основна година
Пабло Карреньо-Буста (-3,0)@ 1,8

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday

ECL rematch:

Antwerpen - Lilleström (Antwerpen 1.61)
Hapoel Beer Sheva - Lugano (Hapoel Beer Sheva (Draw, the bet is returned) 1.44)

Both home teams won the first game away from home and I expect something similar at home...
Done :cool:...

Friday

LaLiga 2:

Levante - Huesca (Levante 1.53)
LaLiga 1:
Osasuna - Sevilla (Under 2.5 (Goals 2.5) 1.48)

The season also starts in Spain and I have chosen the two opening matches of LaLiga 1 and 2 today.

Good luck!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips