Betting Tips & Predictions

A

Asadthelion

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Monday Night.

I really don’t think Seahawks can win. Stay away from everything but the points!!

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday Double
Italy: Hellas Verona v Cagliari (Verona Over 1.5 Team Goals)
Scotland: Motherwell v Dundee Utd (Over 1.5)
odds: 2.37 (888)

Bitra1

Bitra1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Newcastle 1
Juventus 2-2
Atalanta 1
Chelsea 2-2
Liverpul 2
Manchester City 4+

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Wednesday's most important football match (kind of)

Levadia - Flora

Flora @1.95

2 matches to go in that league for both titlecontenders.
Sadly/Luckily these 2 games are against eachother so ...
... all to play for ?!? ...
... Levadia has 4p lead so draw in either game will give them first leaguetitle since 2014 while Flora has to win both matches otherwise they can say adios to title ...

... Therefore only logical bet in this encounter would be the one i don't mind losing (for obvious reasons) ...

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England. Premier League . Newcastle United - Norwich # 1X # &&&&. Leeds - Crystal Palace # X2 # &&&&. Italy. Serie B. Vicenza Virtus - Benevento # Individual Total 1 <1.5 #

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I looked at three seemingly simple matches from today's match dumping:

West Ham - Brighton (West Ham 1.94)

Everton - Liverpool (Liverpool 1.40)

Sassuolo v Napoli (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.54)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • Chelsea - Man United 1@ 1.58 on Unibet

The Red Devils didn't play anything at all(honestly the worst game of the season for the visitors so far and that says a lot considering that the team as a slow start...), still they managed to draw 1-1 because of a big mistake that lead to a goal(also the ONLY other time they had a chance to score it was again because of a big mistake :confused:); it is what it is and hopefully we'll start this month better $$$

1 single for today- again from Premier League and again a 'derby'(it's a clash between teams from the same city* great rivalry between the 2 teams)- Liverpool in great form, while Everton struggles a lot and IMO it should be tough to get anything from this game:
  • Everton-Liverpool Liverpool AH(-1.25)@ 1.85 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stay away from parlays is likely the number one best thing todo longterm ..place the odd one sure but don’t make it the usual or you’re toast before you begin

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
rangers ml tonight against the flyters

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One Serie A and two Premier League matches :icon_albi:

Torino - Empoli (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.67)

Tottenham v Brentford (Less than 2.5 (Score 2.5) 1.87)

Manchester Utd. - Arsenal (Less than 2.5 (Score 2.5) 2.01)

We'll see if it was a good idea. :cool:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Later tonight in NCAA basketball ...

Virginia vs Pittsburgh

Over 113.5 points @1.90

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today two tips:
Union Berlin v RB Leipzig (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.66)
Granada - Alavés (Alavés (In case of a tie, the bet returns) 2.12)

Saturday:
Real Sociedad - Real Madrid (Real Madrid 2.07)
Rome - Internazionale (Internazionale 1.86)

Good luck to all bet mates for the weekend! :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Sunday's most important footbal match

Flora vs Levadia

Flora @1.75

Story is still the same for Flora - win and you're champions. Draw/lose and you can say adios to leaguetitle therefore just like on wednesday only realistic bet would be to pick market i actually dont mind losing.

E: Looks like Bet365 gave another 5.- freebet for this weekend's Premier League games so i'm probably already knowing in which market to use it. Sad part is that this particular market only comes available like 5 min before kickoff and even that in selected match(es) ...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • Tottenham - Brentford 1@ 1.67 on Unibet
  • Lazio - Udinese 1@ 1.68 on Unibet

The Spurs won 2-0 and kinda saved the day as at Lazio we had a thriller of a game with Udinese having a 3-1 lead at HT, soon after the break Lazio seemed to make a comeback with 2 fast goals just to have it ruined by a red card :(, the visitors wanted to tie the red cards score too and just after ~10 minutes we had 10 vs 10 on the field... like expected, the hosts pushed once again for the win and managed to score in the 79' but unfortunately in the 99' (we had 7 minutes of added time) the visitors tied the game* 4-4, what a game...

No bets for today because I need a short break after yesterday, but I really like the odds offered by the bookmakers for Sporting to not lose against their big rivals Benfica (Benfica-Sporting Sporting AH(+0.5)@ 1.75 on unibet)

GLGL all with you bets!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Premier League

West Ham - Chelsea

Prediction GG3+

S

scottish770

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
keepin it clean

I realize that betting sides and totals in sports is the norm, but i cannot help placing clean sheet/ win to nil on Chelsea Liverpool and Ac Milan seems like every match:deal: problem is sometimes they end up parlayed with some other BAD pick LOL

Last edited:
maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today two tips:
Union Berlin v RB Leipzig (Yes (Both teams to score) 1.66)
Granada - Alavés (Alavés (In case of a tie, the bet returns) 2.12)

Saturday:
Real Sociedad - Real Madrid (Real Madrid 2.07)
Rome - Internazionale (Internazionale 1.86)

Good luck to all bet mates for the weekend! :)

I also took inter to win (1.86)
I feel bad for Mourinho, how can he beat teams like Inter with that young Roma squad.

S

Sham3415

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it works for someone, I can help them with the bets of the Argentine league, my husband plays at bet365 and he does very well, he does a lot of matches and when his love plays River plate forget this with double emotion haha

S

Sham3415

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helo

[Quote = scottish770; 6220160] I am aware that side and totals bets in sports is the norm, but I cannot avoid placing the clean sheet / Win to zero over Chelsea Liverpool and AC Milan It seems that every problem match is sometimes end bet with some other BAD pick LOL [/ QUOTE]
I advise you what my husband does and he tells me that nowadays any team is the one that is last in the table converts any big team, he bets a lot that both convert and the corner andicap in the game

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
WOLFSBURG F win and >2,5gols
LYON F and >2,5gols
FEYENOORD win
PARTIZAN win[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif, Mongolian Baiti, Microsoft Yi Baiti, Javanese Text, Yu Gothic]
[/FONT]

S

scottish770

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
[Quote = scottish770; 6220160] I am aware that side and totals bets in sports is the norm, but I cannot avoid placing the clean sheet / Win to zero over Chelsea Liverpool and AC Milan It seems that every problem match is sometimes end bet with some other BAD pick LOL
I advise you what my husband does and he tells me that nowadays any team is the one that is last in the table converts any big team, he bets a lot that both convert and the corner andicap in the game[/QUOTE]
Well except for Watford they got me a few times for a clean sheet. I should mention I only like when I get Plus value.. The corners prop very :confused: to me. the best i can figre is to take the over 4.5 when a highly attacking team rather than a team that just controls the pace, am I on the right track with that angle of thinking?

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips