Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hello,

Polish Ekstraklasa league has not started yet.
That's why I think they will have a tough game on the away match.

Paide (Est) - Śląsk Wrocław (Pol)
Bet: 1X

GL!

If your team cant beat ours then they must be shite :)

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your team cant beat ours then they must be shite :)

LOL :)
Maybe I am wrong, but Polish teams are not so good in CL and EL at all.
I predict draw in this match and in the second game Śląsk can win and make promotion to the next stage.
We will see. ;)

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I have the next bet. :)

WTA - SINGIEL - Hamburg (germany)

Jastremska D. (Ukr) - Fręch M. (Pol)
BET: Fręch M. WIN
Appr. rate: 2,11

GL!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
LOL :)
Maybe I am wrong, but Polish teams are not so good in CL and EL at all.
I predict draw in this match and in the second game Śląsk can win and make promotion to the next stage.
We will see. ;)

Curiously enough polish teams seem to forgot how to play whenever they visit our country - national team, lech poznan and wisla krakow all lost 0:1 here lmao

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • England - Denmark 1x and Under 10.5 Corner Kicks@ 1.46 on Unibet

This was green in the end :cool:

Still, a bit disappointed about the way Denmark was eliminated- I mean you have VAR and give this kind of penalty... sigh...

It is what it is and we have the Final 'everyone' wanted- a match between two big teams Italy vs. England and (IMO) once again, England will do just enough and win the trophy @ 1.87 on unibet // I already placed this bet as in Romania on other sites the odds for this bet is just around 1.7 and it might get lower on Unibet too...

GLGL all with your bets!

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curiously enough polish teams seem to forgot how to play whenever they visit our country - national team, lech poznan and wisla krakow all lost 0:1 here lmao
It was like I thought. Difficult match to Śląsk. They made a win just in 89 minute. Nevertheless, I am happy they have won it. :) Because in last a few years Polish teams did not even play in any of international tournament group stage.

czapa11

czapa11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I have to post this post. I can see a great value in below bet:

ATP - SINGIEL - Wimbledon (Great Britain)

Berrettini M. (Ita) - Hurkacz H. (Pol)
BET: Hurkacz H. WIN
Approximate Rate: 2,90

Go for it Hubert! :)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Going to try something (really stupid) ahead of this sundays EURO final with eight 10€ bets ...

Italy to lift the trophy @2
Both Teams To Score @2.12
Italy over 1.5 goals @3.45
England over 1.5 goals @3.10
Italy over 4.5 corners @2.38
England over 5.5 corners @3.10
Immobile to score @3.95
Kane to score @3

Guess this can happen when you have enough free money on your hands. Either way as long i dont get 0/8 this is fine (me thinks) ...

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My tip today:
Tennis - Wimbledon ( grass ) 14:30 CET
Berrettini vs Hurkacz
Hurkacz 2
good luck :)

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Asia > AFC Champions League Grp. J
Kitchee ( 0 - 0 )Cerezo Osaka live win (2)
Guangzhou Evergrande - Port FC win (2)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friendly match. Schwartz - Weiss Reden - Readinghausen # victory 2 # &&&&. ireland. Premier League . Art. Patrix - Derry City # win 1 #

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An Irish, an Icelandic, and an Icelandic Class 3 match:

Cork City - Bray (Draw 3.10)

Fylkir - HK Kopavogs (Fylkir 1.99)

Throttur Vogar - Vesturbaer (Throttur Vogar 1.65)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
It was like I thought. Difficult match to Śląsk. They made a win just in 89 minute. Nevertheless, I am happy they have won it. :) Because in last a few years Polish teams did not even play in any of international tournament group stage.

Looks like Legia also won their awaygame so this week probably wasnt too bad for your clubs after all ...

As for that game ^ then Slask even had some of their fans watching this game illegally LIVE (i'd imagine you werent one of them - behind the fence) and i kinda liked it eventhough sadly still awayteam fans are not welcomed ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Going to try something (really stupid) ahead of this sundays EURO final with eight 10€ bets ...

Italy to lift the trophy @2
Both Teams To Score @2.12
Italy over 1.5 goals @3.45
England over 1.5 goals @3.10
Italy over 4.5 corners @2.38
England over 5.5 corners @3.10
Immobile to score @3.95
Kane to score @3

Guess this can happen when you have enough free money on your hands. Either way as long i dont get 0/8 this is fine (me thinks) ...

I made these bets ^ in Unibet just to see what i achieve in unibetcommunity's EURO competion - "go big or go home" strategy might be disastrous lol ...

As for the final itself then Bet365 gave another 10€ freebet (maybe they want me to take even more money off from them) ...

So: HurriKane to score 2 or more goals @9.50 - cause why not. This worked with Ronaldo though ...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
GLGL @Risto234 $$$

It will be interesting to see how this Final will go, I hope for an entertaining encounter with goals scored by both teams... and if this will be a match with many goals, Kane seems like the best choice to back to score 2 or more goals ;)

veneca77

veneca77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For today I like England in the final of the Eurocup is paying its quota :D

England 2.60 victories

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Wednesday in CL 1st quali round second leg

K. Almaty vs Maccabi Haifa

Haifa AH0 @2.07
Haifa double chance X2 @1.55
Haifa to qualify @2

Looked through first leg matches and (on first look) it feels like this is the only pair where so-called slight favourite couldnt win (at home) ... So guess it is intresting to see whether they can get the job done in second leg ...

I also couldnt find detailed information about Haifa european history but it does look like that they have reached to CL & EL groupstage 4 times (last time 13/14) so they should have more european experince eventhough another Maccabi from Israel has probably been more succesful in europe recent years (Tel Aviv ofcourse)

As for Almaty then they were fortunate enough to get 1:1 draw in first leg but there are no awaygoals anymore so ... Also unlike their opponents they have never reached groupstage but they did reach EL playoff once - still 10 european seasons so far they have eliminated first target 7 times but more curiously they have yet to KO israeli team after 3 attempts + last year lost to the same team so Haifa probably wouldnt mind to beat this opponent for the second successive year ...

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tip for an event I'm looking forward to:

Argentina - Brazil (Location: Brazil) (Brazil 2.15)
:D

Argentina 1: 0 ... I expected more from that. It turned out again that it is not enough to own the ball, you have to start knowing something with it. At half-time, a one shot from a goal is scarce for a Brazilian team.
Congrats to the winner.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips