Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Manic monday in deutschland

germany vs Latvia

Latvia +4 AH @1.85

Germany still dont friendlies seriously but at home perhaps they can make better perfomance than vs danes ... Also Latvia will park the bus here (like they would have other options) - still i do hope that they can make decent defensive display here and avoid humilation ... Unfortunately for Latvians then like EURO04 clash this encounter probably do not end 0:0 but still i dont expect them to fall to pieces either and perhaps they can avoid losing here by 5 goals or more ...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Just a live bet for today as I had some internet issues :(
  • 0 - 0 1st Half - 12:44 England - Romania England AH(-1.5)@ 1.90 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets and have a great Sunday!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CONCACAF League of Nations Final:

USA - mexico (Draw 3.10)

:hmmmm: I think there's a good chance of a draw. :cool:

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • 0 - 0 1st Half - 12:44 England - Romania England AH(-1.5)@ 1.90 on Unibet

Yesterday wasn't a lucky day- the weather was terrible and I guess that's why I had internet issues throughout the entire day... so I missed a few interesting games to bet on and settled on England vs Romania without analyzing it(I've just seen the starting lineups) ... England won just 1-0 in a match where they had a few chances to score where (IMO) was tougher to miss than to score but they 'managed' to do it, 4 or 5 times they hit the post and they also missed a penalty late in the game :( // Harry Kane is too important for the team I guess and the offense would look way better with him on the field... also, even tho I lost the bet, I think England is the big favorite to win Euro 2020...

GLGL all with your bets!

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I also placed a bet on WTA French Open:
  • Kostyuk, Marta - Swiatek, Iga Swiatek 2-0@ 1.41 on Unibet
Iga has a great chance to defend her title here at Roland Garros with many favorites already out after just the 1st week, especially that the youngster is showing great tennis on clay once again- won 9 matches in a row, while losing just 1 set to Krejcikova* a player also in great form- so I expect an easy win tonight, in straight sets. GLGL :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just watched two friendly matches:

Faroe Islands - Liechtenstein (Over 1,5 (Score 1.5) 1.35)

Andorra - Gibraltar (Andorra 2.08)
:rolleyes:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some bets for tuesday ...

Poland vs Iceland: Poland -1 AH @1.81
Spain reserves vs Lithuania: Spain -1 AH @1.85
Czech Republic vs Albania: Czechs -1 AH @2.23

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I share my free tips group here on the Forum?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Can I share my free tips group here on the Forum?

Why not? I believe Edison did something similar in the past - not sure whether it helped him since that group was closed one (instead of public one) ...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  • Kostyuk, Marta - Swiatek, Iga Swiatek 2-0@ 1.41 on Unibet

Iga won 6-3, 6-4 :cool:

For today I'll bet again on Roland Garros but switch to men's competition:
  • Tsitsipas, Stefanos - Medvedev, Daniil Tsitsipas to win@ 1.45 on Unibet
Stefanos to win at 2 sets or more difference is (IMO) also a good option- AH(-1.5 Sets)@ 1.79 on Unibet- but I'll go for the 'safer' option here and go for a bigger bet as I just can't see anything but a win for the Greek here...

GLGL all with you bets!

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some tennis bet

Btw since you pretty much only bet in unibet then i was wondering like are you going to practice in theirs EURO2020 offers-promotions etc :hmmmm2:

Looks like there might actually come some contest to unibetcommunity + i see there are already some offers (maybe in every) unibet client aswell with most remarkable thing being "predict all (group)games WRONG on 1x2 format - win 100k" lol ...

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Btw since you pretty much only bet in Unibet then i was wondering like are you going to practice in theirs EURO2020 offers-promotions etc :hmmmm2:

Looks like there might actually come some contest to unibetcommunity + i see there are already some offers (maybe in every) unibet client aswell with most remarkable thing being "predict all (group)games WRONG on 1x2 format - win 100k" lol ...

In Romania we don't have many good sports betting sites available and usually on Unibet we have the best odds available prematch and/or live, also there are quite a few interesting promotions available on the site and sometimes on the community too, so for a recreational gambler like myself it's a really good site to spend time on and try to make some extra money :)

About the promotions, I usually avoid to post here because every country seems to have their own regulations nowadays and because of that it's rarely the same for all of us but for sure I'm keeping an eye on Unibet and the community(also other sites too) for any extra promotions on Euro2020 as my bets on national teams weren't very good lately, so if I can get something even from losing bets will be great lol

PS. hopefully we'll have an entertaining Euro2020 and we'll be able to make some profit together too, GLGL :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ecuador - Peru (Ecuador 1.37)

Venezuela v Uruguay (Yes (Both teams to score) 2.12)

Colombia - argentina (Draw 2.98)

All three South American World Cup qualifiers.

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Atalanta U19 - Genoa U19 (Atalanta U19 @1.37)
Stade Malien - AS Police (Stade Malien @1.44)
Ecuador - Peru (Ecuador @1.40)
Haiti - Nicaragua (Haiti @1.60)

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Argentina. Metropolitan C. General Lamadrid - Dohan FC # win 2 # &&&&. Argentina. Atletico Itusaingo - Central Cordoba # win 1 #

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Both teams score goals in Argentina vs Colombia and Messi scores obvious

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Thursday in Finland

Haka vs HJK

HJK -1 AH @1.75

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips