Betting Tips & Predictions

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today there are 2 Champions League games. Manchester City win and Real Madrid draw.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy. Serie B. Entella - Cremonese # victory 2 # &&&&. England. Championship. Rotherham - Watford # win 2 #

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
14:00 Univ. Craiova - UTA Arad 1.47 - 3.85 - 8.01 @Univ. Craiova to win 1st Half & Full time

14:45 Besiktas x Basaksehir 1.73 - 3.57 - 4.81 @Besiktas to win 1st Half & Full Time / Both Teams to Score

16:00 Lincoln x Gillingham 2.05 - 3.23 - 3.93 @Gillingham to win

16:00 Peterborough x Portsmouth 2.10 - 3.38 - 3.56 @Peterborough to win

17:00 Real Madrid - Atalanta 2.28 - 3.72 - 3.05 12 17:00 @Over 1.5 Goals First Half

17:00 Manchester City - B. Monchengladbach 1.24 - 6.83 - 12.25 @Over 1.5 Goals First Half

:joyman:

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Just 1 bet for today:
  • Man City - Monchengladbach Man City AH(-1.5)@ 1.65 onUnibet
Also, like @Risto234, I believe Atalanta can still qualify and the odds on a good performance(goal/-s, corners, to advance to the next round) from Gasperini's players are (IMO) worth trying... of course if nothing unexpected happens again and Atalanta will be able to play their attractive offensive style game...

GLGL all with your bets!

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: real madrid, marchester city e chievo verona wins

Real Madrid - Atalanta Bergamasca Football49%24%27%[SIZE=-3]12[/SIZE][SIZE=-3]10[/SIZE]2.083.753.30

flag-empty.png
Chievo Verona - Frosinone

44%30%26%[SIZE=-3]1X[/SIZE][SIZE=-3][/SIZE]2.232.803.60 Manchester City - Borussia Mönchengladbach67%
22%12%[SIZE=-3]1[/SIZE][SIZE=-3][/SIZE]1.26

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UEFA Champions League. Real Madrid - Atalanta, Atalanta Total (over 1.5), 2.34

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two simple tips now:

Manchester City - Mönchengladbach (Manchester City odds 1.22)

Real Madrid - Atalanta (Real Madrid odds 2.20)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And two more basketball surprises (maybe :) ):

Boston v Utah (Boston (Match Winner) odds 2.31)

Portland v New Orleans (Match winner) odds 1.99)

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
And two more basketball surprises (maybe :) ):

Boston v Utah (Boston (Match Winner) odds 2.31)

Portland v New Orleans (Match winner) odds 1.99)

The 2nd bet is on the Pelicans to win right? honestly, after like 10 years betting on NBA I kinda gave up on this league as IMO NBA without fans isn't the same and the absence of the spectators actually influenced a lot more the outcome of the game than in any other sport (one of my favorite bets used to be to back the home side against an opponent that came after a few games on the road and/ or b2b but unfortunately this 'strategy' proved useless this season :confused:)

PS. I also liked to take the Asian Line -3.5 points(going for value) instead of the money line, so I'll also try the Celtics AH(-3.5 pts)@ 3.00 and the Pelicans AH(-3.5 pts)@ 2.45 on unibet// CJ McCollum should be back for the TrailBlazers and it will be interesting to see how he'll play after the long injury...

GLGL all with your bets!

IllDaShystee

IllDaShystee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Askren vs Paul

My initial thought on this was Askren in the later rounds. Then I did some due diligence and came to find that Jake Paul is the favorite and Askren is paying 2-1 on WH.($100 bet on Askren pays $300) Needless to say I have already bet about 20% of my bankroll on it. I want to bet it all, honestly. Only way I see him losing is by getting screwed by the refs somehow. I don't know if I need talked off the ledge or if I should blast the life roll on it. Thoughts and opinions greatly welcome. Best of luck to all, cheers.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
ATP - Acapulco

Adrian Manarino vs GRIGOR DIMITROV

Prediction 2 - odd 1.50 at UNIBET

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The 2nd bet is on the Pelicans to win right? honestly, after like 10 years betting on NBA I kinda gave up on this league as IMO NBA without fans isn't the same and the absence of the spectators actually influenced a lot more the outcome of the game than in any other sport (one of my favorite bets used to be to back the home side against an opponent that came after a few games on the road and/ or b2b but unfortunately this 'strategy' proved useless this season :confused:)

PS. I also liked to take the Asian Line -3.5 points(going for value) instead of the money line, so I'll also try the Celtics AH(-3.5 pts)@ 3.00 and the Pelicans AH(-3.5 pts)@ 2.45 on Unibet// CJ McCollum should be back for the TrailBlazers and it will be interesting to see how he'll play after the long injury...

GLGL all with your bets!

New Orleans was close to winning (Portland won by 1 point), unfortunately the last quarter was released (or Portland pulled in, I don’t know unfortunately I didn’t just see the stats for the match).

The Jazz is very good now although it got stuck in the last one or two games and since Boston was in a very good run (albeit mostly against ailing teams now) I thought of a bold victory for Boston. Unfortunately, I’m not so much home in the Asian handicap yet.

But I hope your bets yesterday were a success.

Good luck to you with more bets! :)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In football, I looked at two CL options:

Bayern München v Lazio (Yes and more than 2.5 (Both teams to score + 2.5 2.5 goals) odds 1.68)

Chelsea - Atl. Madrid (Yes and more than 2.5 (Both teams to score + 2.5 goals) odds 2.85)

Both away teams have to score a goal in order to have a chance and I think the other side will answer that too.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Thursday in EL ....

Milan vs Manchester: Man Utd to qualify @1.63
Rangers vs Slavia: Slavia over 1.0 goals @1.87

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
@ADRI7HO UCL saved the day yesterday(I had the bet posted here- Man City won 2-0 and I also placed a late bet on Real vs Atalanta BTS and Over 2.5 goals- quite lucky here with Muriel scoring a late goal for the visitors), unfortunately the bets on NBA were a mess and proves me again that this league is 'dead'(the ratings shows it too as 'nobody' seem to watch it anymore...)- the Celtics were in the match and went into the 4th Q with a 2 points lead and they just had to close the game but of course they failed to do it... while the Pelicans should be ashamed with themselves because it's just plain stupid to throw away a 17 points lead with just 4 minutes left to play- just WOW...

It is what it is and hopefully today's bets on UCL will be green as I plan to place 1 bet at each game(I'll come back later after I place the bet/-s...).

GLGL all with your bets!

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ADRI7HO UCL saved the day yesterday(I had the bet posted here- Man City won 2-0 and I also placed a late bet on Real vs Atalanta BTS and Over 2.5 goals- quite lucky here with Muriel scoring a late goal for the visitors), unfortunately the bets on NBA were a mess and proves me again that this league is 'dead'(the ratings shows it too as 'nobody' seem to watch it anymore...)- the Celtics were in the match and went into the 4th Q with a 2 points lead and they just had to close the game but of course they failed to do it... while the Pelicans should be ashamed with themselves because it's just plain stupid to throw away a 17 points lead with just 4 minutes left to play- just WOW...

It is what it is and hopefully today's bets on UCL will be green as I plan to place 1 bet at each game(I'll come back later after I place the bet/-s...).

GLGL all with your bets!

I absolutely agree with you, the advantage of the home field has pretty much disappeared in football as well, however, I will share a few NBA tips in the future because I like to put it on.

Good luck bro. :)

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me fucsovics win today in dubai and the russian woman who betas sloane stephens yesterday i was impressed

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spain. An example of a division. Seville - Elche # win 1 # &&&&. germany. Third Bundesliga. Dynamo Dresden - Wechen # win 1 #

T

TUGIN777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid at Stamford Bridge. With Tuchel, Chelsea are playing very restrained and pragmatic football, but at the same time result-oriented. Of the last 12 matches, only two of the team missed, it seems, with Sheffield and with Southampton. In general, in the return game, you can hardly expect a feast of spirit and super-productive football.
Simeone, yes, is a proven league fighter, plus Atletico is now in charge of the Spanish championship. But Madrid have problems in the game, and the match with Getafe showed it. Little has been created, little has been invented. On the eve of the match against Chelsea, it was the best test of Atletico, because Chelsea play as reliably in defense as Getafe.
To some extent, Chelsea will try to protect the result of the first match. There will be no Mount, and this is a loss. There will be no Jorginho — this is also a problem. But there are resources, thanks to which Thomas Tuchel can come up with something.
At Atletico, everyone is alive and well and ready to take part in this match. Madrid need to take risks, on the one hand, but if Chelsea suddenly score, then Atletico need to score at least two. And to score so many goals against a Chelsea side that almost never concedes is, in fact, an impossible task.
Here, too, Atletico must keep a zero at their goal, here, too, Chelsea must keep in mind the result of the first match. Therefore, it is unlikely that something supernatural should be expected from this game. I think that it will be boring and slow again. In the first match, Chelsea liked it better, let's see what has changed in three weeks. I think there will be a bottom.
The total is less than 2.5 balls for 1.60.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
2 singles for tonight:
  • Bayern - Lazio BTS and Over 3.5 goals@ 2.17 on Unibet
  • Chelsea - Atl. Madrid Atletico to qualify@ 3.75 on Unibet
I went for bigger odds than usual but hopefully the good run from UCL will continue and we'll make profit tonight too $$$

// short arguments: at Bayern I guess everyone expects a really entertaining game with quite a few goals scored- most likely both teams will score at least once as both have strong offense, while their defense seem to be the weak spot for both sides; while at Atletico- IMO this is still a flip coin and I'll just go for value and I'll bet on Diego Simeone to do great in UCL once again...

GLGL all with your bets!

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips