Betting Tips & Predictions

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd imagine the fact that from today's games this match has the smallest over line then why not to pick it lol ...
Also we could give reasoning etc but for who you would do it here? Usual ~ 5 people right :bebored:
Sadly it is just not worth it - for example in one another (american) poker forum sports (betting) sections see 1000% more traffic in a day than here in a year lol and that's quite shame.

Saw this today. You took the time to answer so I’ll add to mine

I was part of a forum on CBS and their sports section a while back. It was The Lock Thread and it was a little hard to find but once you did, oh man. There was GOLD in there. Picks, opinions and useful relevant info.

All it took to XXXX that place up was two or three guys not smart enough to win and it turned into a shit show.

This site may be North American based (and it may not be) but the clientele is clearly more Euro than North Americano. That shines through in a majority of the subsections I read through here. This place should be a goldmine of Euro footy.

You build a legit place, with legit players not trying to be the TOP Handicapper but trying to help each other win $$$$ and the world will beat a path to your door.

You mention the same five people. I found this place. If there be gold in these pages, the masses will come.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Championship of England. Premier League. Manchester City - Brighton & Half Albion, total (under 3.5), 1.74

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
NHL finally starts tonight so instead of choosing one particular game (from 5) i decided to go with Grand Salami instead. Bet365 Grand Salami over 30.5 goals @1.83 - so lets see how this goes ... With 5 matches tonight hopefully we dont see (too many) lowscoring matches and instead witness some highscoring encounters with some maybe even with actual hockey score ...

ivanlt18

ivanlt18

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonight's Copa Libertadores de America semi-final match:

Santos FC - Boca Juniors
Total Goals +2,5

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Saw this today. You took the time to answer so I’ll add to mine

I was part of a forum on CBS and their sports section a while back. It was The Lock Thread and it was a little hard to find but once you did, oh man. There was GOLD in there. Picks, opinions and useful relevant info.

This site may be North American based (and it may not be) but the clientele is clearly more Euro than North Americano. That shines through in a majority of the subsections I read through here. This place should be a goldmine of Euro footy.

You mention the same five people. I found this place. If there be gold in these pages, the masses will come.

Let's say you do find some bet which qualifies as "gold" so you present it here (with review and so on) - then this bet wins but nobody comes to even say like "hey, thanks for the bet" or whatever like that - and if this continues multiple times (finding decent bet which actually wins) then no wonder you may start to question certain things lol ...

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
NHL finally starts tonight so Grand Salami. Bet365 Grand Salami over 30.5 goals @1.83

There were 5 games tonight which produced 9,9,6,8,5 goals so this bet won with ease :cool:

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football. Friendly match. Dynamo Zagreb - Videon # victory 1 # &&&&. india. Super League. Goa FC - Jamshedpur FC # win 1 # &&&&. netherlands. Eredivisie. Heerenveen - Waalwijk # win 1 #

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a handball World Cup:
norway - france (Norway odds 1.65)

Spanish Super Cup Semifinal:
Real Madrid - Ath. Bilbao (Real Madrid odds 1.60)

Hoping for the slightest excitement. :cool:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a handball World Cup:
Norway - France (Norway odds 1.65)

Spanish Super Cup Semifinal:
Real Madrid - Ath. Bilbao (Real Madrid odds 1.60)

Hoping for the slightest excitement. :cool:

:dontknow:

:eek2: Bilbao win 1: 2 :eek:

France win 24:28 :hmmmm2:

:tomato:Two incredible missteps. :confused: :hmmmm:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NHL. Buffalo v Washington Capitals, Washington Capitals win 2.24

C

csecsey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football, germany, 3rd league Viktoria Köln - Türkgücü München Tip: X2 Odds: 1.50 Sporting CP - Rio Ave. Tip sporting wins + will be cards in 2 halves Odds 1.52

cloroquiner

cloroquiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FC Union Berlin - Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Bayer wins odds 2,20
Bayer wins above 1,5 total goals odds 2,75

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
2 singles for today:
  • FCSB-Astra 1@ 1.50 on Unibet
  • Lazio - AS Roma BTS@ 1.49 on Unibet
GLGL all with your bets and have a great weekend!

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FC Union Berlin - Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Here maybe a combo bet that both teams to score and over 2,5 goals.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My (probably the only) bet for this weekend comes from monday games ...

Serie A

Cagliari vs Milan

Milan -1 AH @1.89

M

Milez1991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Win for Union Berlin against Bayer Leverkusen today

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lazio v Roma (Draw odds 3.55)

Roma are better now, but Lazio is always pulling itself together for these Roma derbyes.

Porto - Benfica (Porto odds 2.25)

Porto seems stronger now, but it’s also a serious derby.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips