põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Rovaniemi vs Ilves

over 9 corners @1.95

Santa probably will be watching this game so hopefully neither team does not want to get to bad people´ list :hmmmm2:

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For today I backed the Wolves to win(vs. Crystal Palace) a bit earlier when the odds were @1.50 on Unibet and I see that now it went down to @1.45, but I honestly think that the hosts will win this easily so a pretty good pick for a small combo or maybe Wolves AH(-1.25)@ 2.08 on Unibet is worth trying too $$$

Wolves won 2-0, a pretty easy game for the hosts and every bet(prematch or live) I had on this event was green :cool:

For today the offer is quite poor and I just placed a bet on Atalanta AH(-1.5)@ 1.76 on unibet, Bologna is a tricky team but considering the teams form and motivation to get the 3 points - I guess the hosts should be able to continue the great form showed in the games played at home (5 wins in a row since the season resumed with at least 2 goals scored and 4 of this wins were at 2 or more goals difference...)

GLGL all with your bets!

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watford - Manchester city
Handicap Manchester city -1.5

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Rovaniemi vs Ilves

over 9 corners @1.95

Santa probably will be watching this game so hopefully neither team does not want to get to bad people´ list :hmmmm2:

Saw santa's red car in Helsinki last week so wherever he's now i'm pretty sure that he delighted with fact that teams didn't let him down ...

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mx league july 23, atletico san luis vs juarez, more than half of the juarez squad tested positive for covid and they will not be able to play the match ,, the match is not going to be canceled, I see a great opportunity for the victory of san luis 2.05 :jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Italy. Serie A. Inter Milan - Fiorentina # victory of Inter Milan # &&&&& Serie A. Sampdoria - Genoa # 1X #

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
England. Championship. Millwall - Huddersfield # both to score # &&&&& Championship. Wigan Athletic - Fulham # X2 #

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
HT 0-0 FT 1-0

Fail. Atalanta stopped scoring goals and playing offensive football just now that I decided to bet on them. :(:(

I hope that all these goals they didnt score yesterday are saved for PSG clash lol ...

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Saw santa's red car in Helsinki last week so wherever he's now i'm pretty sure that he delighted with fact that teams didn't let him down ...
nice tip with 11 scored corners under subequal ball possession :top:

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Lets try to get back on winning ways with a bet from local footbal:
  • Romanian Cup - Final: Sepsi Sf. Gheorghe-FCSB FCSB to win@ 1.94 on Unibet
The match will start in around 40 minutes and I'm quite confident that FCSB will be able to win a trophy after quite some time even tho every season FCSB is the team with the best squad in Romania and the best financial status(I think 5 years without a trophy)...

GLGL all with your bets!

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Chelsea 3.55 odds moneyline or Chelsea with draw = 1.82 gl all

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes you are right - Atalanta vs P$G winner will lose to Atletico in semifinal ;)
Atletico?!
I may, indeed, be wrong but either Atalanta or PSG will run like hell to get semifinal even against Atletico and pass them inasmuch as it is clear from the other branch line that any one of [ManCity/Real] / [Yuventus/Lion] - [Barcelona/Napoli] / [Bayern/Chelsi] is less advantageous and wished-for each of them.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The match will start in around 40 minutes and I'm quite confident that FCSB will be able to win a trophy after quite some time even tho every season FCSB is the team with the best squad in Romania and the best financial status(I think 5 years without a trophy)...
GLGL all with your bets!
Nice winning tip with curious goal; good job Man!
FCSB is a great Romanian football club, hope, they will provide keen and tough competition next championship to CFR Cluj and CS Craiova.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Nice winning tip with curious goal; good job Man!
FCSB is a great Romanian football club, hope, they will provide keen and tough competition next championship to CFR Cluj and CS Craiova.

FCSB? What kind of name is that ?!?
I may be wrong but it looks like this club has changed it's name so why people think thay cant call football club who changed it's name with it's previous name i'll never know :hmmmm2:
Like how hard it is to call this club "Steaua" instead of some weird combination (which some may not even understand) ?!?

For example some years ago there was one estonian club "Infonet" who had to change their name due to sponsorship reasons so they became "FCI" or smth like that ... Obv this new weirdly ridicilous name was used officially in game protocols and was perfect for people who liked to mock but most people still called that club "Infonet" instead of "FCI" ...

And this is just one example that whenever some company/gas station/football club etc changes it's name to more ridicilous version it is never wrong to call namechanger with their previous name :bebored:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Championship of Italy. Serie A. Lazio - Cagliari, total (under 3.5), 1.63

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
[/LIST]
FCSB? What kind of name is that ?!?
I may be wrong but it looks like this club has changed it's name so why people think they cant call football club who changed it's name with it's previous name i'll never know :hmmmm2:
Like how hard it is to call this club "Steaua" instead of some weird combination (which some may not even understand) ?!?
Good point!

D

DANGPOPS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
QUESTION

is this american football or soccer and can anyone play?

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mlb starts today.

A double Yankees/Dodgers is really easy way to go.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips