azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wish I could put some money on Chelsea vs Man C... I smell upset
Glad PL is back & hd no idea sportbettors were so active on this forum!! :)

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Championship of England. Premier League. Chelsea - Manchester City, total (over 2.5), 1.8

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Congrats to everyone that backed Chelsea yesterday, well done... at half time I was pretty sure my bet was lost but I actually had decent chances because of the great player de Bruyne is(wow, what a goal from the free kick and soon after a great pass to Sterling which should have been an assist but the post denied the goal..), still I think Chelsea deserved the win and congrats to Liverpool for winning the title already :cool:

For today I backed Sevilla@ 1.43 and Juve AH(-1.5)@ 1.47 on unibet...

GLGL all with your bets!

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lISuCxwqRwE&t=25s[/ame] guys I advise you to take a closer look and plays a lot with good coefficients.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today in Spain and sweden

Celta vs Barca: Celta over 1.0 goals @2.62
Östersunds vs Norrköping: Östersunds over 1 goal @2.62

O

odn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
England Premier League: Aston Villa - Wolves 2.
Italy Serie A: Brescia - Genoa 2.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russian championship. Premier League. Rubin - Lokomotiv Moscow, total Lokomotiv Moscow (over 1.5), 2.48

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Attention!

Waiting the publication of Rostov lineup for the match against Arsenal Tula.

Some bookmakers have excluded this game, some still keep it and with normal odds, as if the two teams were going to play with the main team. It turns out that there are chances of Rostov play again with the under 18 team (who lost 10-1 the last match), due to the players of the professional team being quarantined because of COVID.

I am waiting the publication of Rostov lineup.

R

R1_1000

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Attention!

Some bookmakers have excluded this game, some still keep it and with normal odds, as if the two teams were going to play with the main team. It turns out that there are chances of Rostov playing again with the under 18 team (who lost 10-1 the last match), due to the players of the professional team being quarantined because of COVID.

vai corinthians, Ronaldo

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i pick games in progress kk.
it's much more profitable

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Attention!

Some bookmakers have excluded this game, some still keep it and with normal odds, as if the two teams were going to play with the main team. It turns out that there are chances of Rostov play again with the under 18 team (who lost 10-1 the last match), due to the players of the professional team being quarantined because of COVID.

Forget it. They will play with the professional team

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
So close to win both bets yesterday but I've got no idea how Sevilla failed to win a match they controlled so clearly... it is what it is and we just have to move to the next bets and hope for better luck...

So, I think the odds on Lazio to win today against Fiorentina is worth trying @1.90, Lazio had a good 1st half in Bergamo and overall it wasn't such a bad performance against a top tier opponent (tho it sucks to lose from 2-0 up), also Fiorentina didn't impress in their draw against last place Brescia either...

GLGL all with your bets!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I had this doubt, if when you post over 1 goal = over 0.5 goal (only one goal is enough) or if two goals would be needed.

Team X over 1 goal means that this particular team needs to score 1 for bet to be refunded, 2 or more for bet to win or fail to score so bet would lose :rolleyes:

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Team X over 1 goal means that this particular team needs to score 1 for bet to be refunded, 2 or more for bet to win or fail to score so bet would lose :rolleyes:
Interesting, I didn't know this type of bet. The site that I bet doesn't offer this market. Only +0.5 +1.5 +2.5...

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars Poker Tips